Old Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm also semi-new, i kind of already intorduced myself too....but i guess i could do it again! I'm Fat Cat, and i'm in love with Vaughn! LoL :D well, hello to everyone, old and new, and have fun!!!!

La bienvenue au meilleur emplacement de nom d'emprunt là est (non, Charlie que je n'essaye pas d'embrasser jusqu'à vous ainsi je peux devenir un mod!)! Je parle beaucoup de différentes langues de peu (pendant que le probabley de bidon de yuo voient!) mais, j'emploie usally une traduction pour être sûr que je salis vers le haut ou quelque chose!

Willkommen zum besten Namensabkürzung Aufstellungsort dort ist (Nr., Charlie, das ich nicht versuche, bis zu Ihnen zu küssen, also kann ich ein Umb. werden!)! Ich spreche viele unterschiedliche Spitzen Sprachen (während yuo Dose probabley! sehen) aber, ich verwende usally eine Übersetzung, um sicher zu sein, daß ich oben oder alles verwirre!

Il benvenuto al luogo di pseudonimo migliore là è (no, Charlie che non sto provando a baciare fino voi in modo da posso transformarsi in in un MOD!)! Parlo molte lingue differenti delle punte (mentre il probabley della latta di yuo vede!) ma, usally uso una traduzione per essere sicuro che scompiglio in su o qualche cosa!

A boa vinda ao mais melhor local do pseudônimo lá é (No., Charlie que eu não estou tentando beijar até você assim que eu posso transformar-se uma modificação!)! Eu falo muitas línguas diferentes dos bocados (enquanto o probabley da lata do yuo vê!) mas, eu uso usally uma tradução ser certo que eu mess acima ou qualquer coisa!

¡La recepción al mejor sitio del alias allí es (no, Charlie que no estoy intentando besarme hasta usted así que puedo hacer una MOD!)! Hablo muchas diversas idiomas de los pedacitos (mientras que el probabley de la lata del yuo ve!) ¡pero, usally utilizo una traducción para ser seguro que ensucio para arriba o cualquier cosa!

Welcome to the best Alias site there is (no, Charlie I'm not trying to kiss up to you so I can become a mod!)! I speak many different bits languages (as yuo can probabley see!) but, I usally use a translation to be sure that I don't mess up or anything!

Try and translate all of them!

Essayez et traduisez TOUS!

Versuchen Sie und übersetzen Sie ALLE!

Provi e traduca TUTTI!

Tente e traduza TODO!

¡Intente y traduzca TODOS!

Hello all, I'm new here too. This is the first time I have used a forum and I'm excited to have Alias fans to talk to (none of my friends watch it :( ) So far the site looks really cool!

Welcome mdw and XxReDhAiRxX! I could see you like Syd's red hair.
Have fun.

i'm margarita.. i'm 20 yrs old, i'm was a member of the of old all alias too.. glad to be here..also...i'm a member of the sd-1 board for a while..as you can tell ..i'm a fan of alias and of cast(mostly michael vartan, i run a web group on him..link in my profile)...i love what u did to these forums..more fun and useful....

Hello this is the now infamous sycofancy. Some of you perhaps know me from SD-1. If you do not then that is probably best, as you get the pleasure of meeting me for the first time, which is certainly something to remember for the rest of you life. ;)

Of course I am being sracstic....that is what I do, I am sarcastic.

Well I hope to have fun posting here from time to time.

Kudos to Charlie and everyone else who runs this site!
S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back