Old Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwwwww. what a cute little puppy! a scratch behind the ears and a dog biscuit or two would be nice for you wouldn't it? hehe.

'sup wolf. good idea. a little shady, but whatever.

alias_fan said:
wait! what happened. wasn't your username sydney bristow before? but now it's like the same... but it's not...
lol. It was Sydney Bristow before but my name is Brittany and most of you call me Brittany so I decided to change it to that.... ;)

Hey everyone! Whats up?

I just registered! Hope I'll have fun here!!

Just some little things about me...

Name: Larissa
I live in... Brazil!! Yeeeahh!! I know, *the* end...
I luv... ALIAS!! duh! Tv shows in general!! fun fun fun :P
Websites: Hold Me As I Fall (Alias Artwork), so much BIGGER (Blogg), Alias Art Fanlisting (under construction).

Ok, guess that's it...

*huggies everyone!*
Lara

HEy I'm quietgirl27012, I'm seminew. I became a member a days days before xmas break. THen I went home for a month. I hav e ethernet here at school, but a really sucky dialup and an aweful computer at home. I'm 18 I turn 19 on May2nd. I've seen every ep of Alias. Basically the only other show I watch is Days of Our Lives. I love to watch Sports and can't wait till the superbowl, when my team the Raiders play and are going to win.

SPY*BaBy said:
Hey everyone! Whats up?

I just registered! Hope I'll have fun here!!

Just some little things about me...

Name: Larissa
I live in... Brazil!! Yeeeahh!! I know, *the* end...
I luv... ALIAS!! duh! Tv shows in general!! fun fun fun :P
Websites: Hold Me As I Fall (Alias Artwork), so much BIGGER (Blogg), Alias Art Fanlisting (under construction).

Ok, guess that's it...

*huggies everyone!*
Lara
Hey Lari! You here! I'm Patrícia, ya know, Paty, from Brazil too.. and... erm... I don't really know what to say about myself. :lol: Well, yeah, this site is cool! I haven't been here for a while, but now I'm redeeming myself... :lol:

hey everyone! i just joined like.. 15 minutes ago? well anyways.. i gotta go study for midterms.. sounds like fun huh?

you know you love me,
lisa :redhair:

I just registered for the 2nd time b/c the stupid system crashed and I registered on Jan 31 only 2 days after Jan 29 and I had like 500 posts so hi again!

i luckily didnt have to re-register but i did lose over 3000 posts sadly! so i am new again, lol! hello everybody, most everybody knows me, but if you dont, hi!!!!

Aww, that sucks! 3000, and I was mad cuz I lost 200!! Well, I dunno whether anyone knows me or not, so here I am, the one and only Kara!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back