Old is Sexy?

Can older ((oollldddeerrr)) men be sexy too?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Well...I don't know if when they're old they're sexy...but I like older actors when they were young...more than I like the young actors nowadays...does that make sense?? Some older guys are soo attractive though! 30's to 60's though...older than that and they aren't very attractive though :lol;

yeah it can but it depends how we talkin here people if its like michael vartan older then yeah but not like 60 old thats just nasty now dont even go down not funny i wouldne even consider it ever :P

I HAVE to say older men are sexy. My husband is 14 years older than me!! (He's 51, I'm 37) And I have to agree --- Harrison Ford, William Peterson and especially Victor Garber are all sexy!!

However, I'm starting to get a thing for younger men. Michael Vartan is only 2 years younger than me, but Chad Kroeger (of Nickelback) is 28 and David Anders is only 22 (he's a baby) and I think they are beyond sexy!!! OK, Michael Vartan is BEYOND sexy, he's GOD.

Mmmmmm George Clooney.... very sexy and Harrison Ford and Richard Gere too... but George is the best! :D

Alassè Culnàmo said:
I liked Viggo Mortensen in 28 days
Viggo is one of the sexiest actors I could ever think of! I don't even think of the fact he's so much older than me.

But Sean Connery was on Regis and Kelly this morning...wow! His voice gets me every time!

btvaughn said:
But Sean Connery was on Regis and Kelly this morning...wow! His voice gets me every time!
Too bad he doesn't seem very bright . . .
-_-

ya seans vioce is SEXY but hes like super old!! lol but i think old men are usually not sexy. the oldest man that is HOTT and i mean like HOTT is michael and he is only 34. all those other men arn't like hidious but they could be my grandpa or dad (well so could mv but shh shh) they just arn't sexy and hott

lauren vartan

btvaughn said:
verdantheart said:
btvaughn said:
But Sean Connery was on Regis and Kelly this morning...wow!  His voice gets me every time!
Too bad he doesn't seem very bright . . .
-_-
I don't care! His voice is wonderful!
Unfortunately, I need a man with some intelligence! Plus, he's well out of my age range. (True love would overcome a lot, I suppose, but . . .) Nice pipes, though.
;)

Angel said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
34 isnt that old to me. Im talking about guys atleast over their 40's
oooooh yea Pierce.
I love the Indiana Jones Harrison Ford mmmhmmmm
I can't agree with you more!!!!!!!!! :angelic:
Yes the Indiana Jones Harrison was super goodlooking..! LOL!! I don't think Michael Vartan is that old either... I think 40 and up is old!!

40s old! :lol:

Most guys don't really start looking interesting until they reach their mid-thirties . . . a fella needs a little character in his face. I felt that way when I was in my teens & twenties, too.
;)

K. Ackles said:
Yuck. Pierce isn't sexy in my books! But Jen is 32, and I'd say she's sexy. And I think Jack can be sexy when he isn't frowning. He doesn't have to smile, just not frown. He could play Bond!
actually jen is 31 she just had her 31st birthday april 17th! lol

Back