Old is Sexy?

Can older ((oollldddeerrr)) men be sexy too?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I'm not 14 Verdantheart! Don't know where you got that from.
He's older than me, but not old. I put him cause he's hot and "older" than the people you would normally think of.

TephieD said:
I'm not 14 Verdantheart! Don't know where you got that from.
Nowhere (and no offense intended!). I was just trying to think of an age at which 40 would be considered "old." "Bordering on middle age" I can see, "old," no.
^_^

it depends on what you think old is! and on basing of dating old! and other such statistics. I think forty is old for me personally but that age is NOT old at all in my opinion but for a teenager it is..........so in the forty and thirites young range i think is sexy and hot!(say brad pitt, johnny depp...)

older than that im not sure! lol! i think old is seventies and late sixties but in the fifties im not finding much interest in...but that is just me and like in everything beauty is in the eye of the beholder! and everyone's eye is beautiful!

Older guys can be sexy at times, but a lot of people can't pull it off, I mean, Johnny Depp is 40 and had his second child in 2000 and he can pull the 'young' thing off. just look at him, my mom didn't even know he was 40, ("really, i thought he was younger"). Brad Pitt will also be 40 this year and he too can pull off the 'young' look. Nicolas Cage will be 40 in January, and for those of you who like Hugh Grant (if any of you), he will be 43 next month.

i like hugh grant! he is extremly charming ...extremly arrogant and at times a jerk but charming! :lol: but i dont really know him so i shouldnt be talking like this! :lol: well he seems arrogant!;)

also, for those of you who like Viggo Mortensen, he is 44 ( i am pretty sure), Mike Myers is 48, Madonna turned 45 two days ago, Colin Firth (if you know him) will be 43 next month, Ian McKellen (believe me he is still liked even if by women his own age) is 64. Maggie Smith is 69. My point is how ever NO ONE will ever think the same thing about what is old or not. I am 13 and my opinion on what is old could still be different than someone with the exact same birthday. I think old is when you start slowing down, getting more forgetful, feelling tired more often. When you reach 80, and you are able to renew your license, can still remember where their home is, can still work/exercise, then they are not old, even if they look it.

i am 12 and in my opinion 45-50 is old to me! 40 isn't so bad but it's the getting there stage!plus i didn't know hugh grant is going to be 43!!!!!!!! he looks 30!or maybe 35 and i didn't know mike myers was 48! but i don't really know much cuz when i first saw julianne moore i thot she was 30 but she is like 40 or 42 or wutever she's not my favorite but i know people who like her i mean she's talented and all but anyways i don't know how people are so much older than they look!!!!!! lol!

verdantheart said:
This is a fun topic, so I thought I'd bump it back up . . .
^_^
Well, to add to that:
I think older men are sexier than men my age. Why? You may ask. Well, cause older men are more secure in their self, have gotten over the whole "Looks are the most important thing", and have experience with relationships. I like guys in their mid twenties to late thirties. i.e. Michael Vartan, "droll". I will most likely end-up with a guy who's between 10-15 years older. Well, I am 19 right now and don't have to think about marriage but when I do a good thing is that I'll always be young to him. lol

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Back