Comedy Old School (2003)

Title: Old School

Tagline: All the fun of college, none of the education.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell, Jeremy Piven, Ellen Pompeo, Juliette Lewis, Leah Remini, Perrey Reeves, Craig Kilborn, Elisha Cuthbert, Patrick Cranshaw, Harve Presnell, Artie Lange, Matt Walsh, Patrick Fischler, Rick Gonzalez, Seann William Scott, Sara Tanaka, Katherine Ellis, Phe Caplan, Sarah Shahi, Kristen Kerr, Dan Finnerty, Gregory Alan Williams, Ashley Jones, Bryan Callen, James Carville, Todd Phillips, Stuart Cornfeld, Corinne Kingsbury, Lisa Donatz, David Moreland, Chris Hendrie, Rachel Winfree, Nathalie Fay, Kristina Hughes, Nicholas Hosking, Sara Bryan, Sydney Bryan, Noel Gugliemi, Robert Baker, Bob Lazar, Arthur Taxier, Darryl Armbruster, Gene Reed, David Arana, David Hughes, Marc Thaldorf, Jimi Englund, Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bishop Don Magic Juan, Kokane, Jerod Mixon, Matthew Carey, Simon Helberg, Abdul Goznobi, Eddie Pepitone, Rob Corddry, Charles Noland, Raymond Ma, Jesse Heiman, Joe Gonzales, Patrick J. Adams, Jake Jarvi, Ellen Cleghorne, Andy Dick, Terry O'Quinn, David Michael White

Release: 2003-02-21

Runtime: 88

Plot: Three friends attempt to recapture their glory days by opening up a fraternity near their alma mater.
Old School (2003)

ive heard some people say it was funnier than dumb and dumber, some say it was just dumb. I figured id ask people who like the sane kind of stuff i do. Any one seen it yet?

alright it's hilarious. completely pointless, but that's not how i rate my favorites. really entertaining and it's one of those movies that you'll quote for days after you've seen it. just make sure you go with a few friends so you're all on the same page with your "inside" jokes!

i rented it last night OMG it was hilarious and Terry O'quinn (Director Kendall) is in it haha :lol: he has this black mustache not a good look for him but anywayz has anyone else seen it?? the best part in the movie was *We're going Streeking* HAHA....and also the dart part *dude you just took it in the jugular* :rotflmao: