Olin Hopes For Alias Return

A

AliasALIAS

Olin Hopes For Alias Return

Lena Olin, who played Irina Derevko on ABC's Alias, told SCI FI Wire that she is trying to work out her schedule to return in the series' upcoming third season. "I couldn't be [a regular], because I live in New York," Olin said in an interview. "I'll see if we can work it out so that I can work a chunk of time [in Los Angeles, where the show is filmed]. There are two other [films] that I want to do that I want to fit in with the Alias schedule, and so I don't know how it's going to work out."

Olin added that the season-ending cliffhanger—in which Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) wakes up two years after being presumed dead—shocked the cast as much as it did viewers. "That was a surprise to everybody in the cast as well," Olin said. "Nobody knew about that." Alias airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

-from Sci Fi Wire

Thanks to member smegheadalways.

Thanks AliasALIAS, so what does this make people think? Still nothing concrete, really? But I have a good feeling, is it just me? :D

Yay! This means that she wants to come back, and JJ Abrams obviously hasn't ruled it out if they're working on scheduling. Even if she's only there for a couple of episodes, like during sweeps, I'll be happy. And it'll be even more exciting, because we won't be expecting her, and it'll be a nice surprise! :jump:

From reading it again, it sounds like she REALLY want to return, if she's willing to travel between New York and Los Angeles to be one the show then she soooooo wants to return, big up Miss Olin! :D

I'm glad she's still doing movies, but I want them to work it out where she can do more than a couple of episodes of Alias! She's just too integral to the show now for little guest spots.

lilydale said:
I'm glad she's still doing movies, but I want them to work it out where she can do more a couple of episodes of Alias! She's just too integral to the show now for little guest spots.
I know, I wanna see her in films but I hope they don't effect her part in Alias. From what I heard, she is supposed to/already has filmed a film here (UK) so whether that's a reason I don't know ;)

smegheadalways said:
I know, I wanna see her in films but I hope they don't effect her part in Alias. From what I heard, she is supposed to/already has filmed a film here (UK) so whether that's a reason I don't know ;)
Really? What's the film she's supposed to do/have done in England?

It's one of these, "The United States of Leland" or "The Swedish Job", I'm sure! ;) So Lilydale your a member of the yahoo Lena Group, me too!

irinalovessyd, sad I know, but it was the high point of the finale, her..well..some of her motives revealed! ^_^ You run it, great group!

Ooh, great name! And she does love her! Cannot figure out those who think she doesn't.

Thanks for the compliment on the group! :D I'm really glad you joined.

Me too, but I'm a bit slow, figuring out how to browse around, but I love it! :D And I'm glad I joined too!

Call out peeps, just checked Lena Olin on "The Today Show" and "Regis and Kelly" is up here at Alias Media, yipee!

PLus a few other newbies!

Yeah, most of the Alias boards have the same layout - the group thing is a bit different.

I really wonder what these two movies Lena mentions wanting to do are? Her part in "United States of Leland" is supposed to be pretty small - they barely mentioned her in articles when it was shown at Sundance this year. "The Swedish Job" sounds like a wacky comedy/heist movie. I just hope her role is big.

Nephie said:
how do u become part of this group? id love to join!!!! she better be comin back next year!!!!
Hi Nephie! Just click on the link in my sig and it should take you to the group and you can click the Join button. Would love to have you there. :D

YAY! im a member!!!!!

do u know of anywhere besides aliasmedia where i could get the clip of the interview on the today show. for some reason alias media doesnt work on my computer when it comes to alias videos!! ugh. if u know of anything let me know! thx

Back in a bit but off to watch Lena olin at Alias Media! :D

Welcome Nephie, Have you got real player? and Winzip?

smegheadalways said:
Back in a bit but off to watch Lena olin at Alias Media! :D

Welcome Nephie, Have you got real player? and Winzip?
no, is that what u need? which one is the better to download?

Back