Olin on Today and Regis & Kelly

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Here are two pictures, one from each. More will be posted once we get the galleries back up :smiley:

On Today:
post-35-1055173112.jpg

On Live with Regis and Kelly:
post-35-1055173155.jpg

She looked so pretty on both interviews! I like how she told Matt Lauer that JJ Abrams was a genius. Hopefully that means she'll be back! And luckily she was able to remain dignified when bombarded with the manic goofiness of Regis and Kelly. :lol:

i watched both interviews!! she looked so lovely and it was great to see her not in character!! and regis and kelly really annoyed me!! regis just started goin off on something and "i was like shut the hell up already!!"
and did you know she is a golfer?? i was so suprised that she plays golf!! wish i could play with her sometime!

smegheadalways said:
So did she mention her return to Alias???
No because those idiots didn't ask her. But she made pretty clear that the show, the cast, JJ and her character rocks even though most of American TV sucks. :lol:

Damn, I'm rather disspointed Manu! So she said the show rocks, great minds think alike! :D
So most of American TV sucks, did she imply something?

smegheadalways said:
Damn, I'm rather disspointed Manu! So she said the show rocks, great minds think alike! :D
So most of American TV sucks, did she imply something?
She said she didn’t see TV as a lot “lesser” than movies, but that she was “suspicious” of most of American TV.

Really? I've never watched it in any interviews I'v read a few transcipts and she seems like a fun character! I need to see the interview, what can I say I'm a big fan!

My fave part of an interview she did with Jay Leno:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Jay: It’s nice to meet you and I must say I was a little surprised. When I saw you in Mr. Jones and talking to you backstage, and then I find out you’re from Sweden but don’t have hardly an accent at all.

Lena: Well I do. I do have a slight accent. But we start studying English when we were like ten at school, so you know, I think only people who are over 90 wouldn’t talk English if you go up to Sweden.

Jay: Have you had any trouble with it. I mean when you came here were there certain words…..

Lena: No, I think you tend to be, if it’s your first language then you can wrap everything up in a nice package, you know. I haven’t the choice to say … Either it stinks or I love it, you know. I can’t put it in a nice package the way you can do. But, now I find it to be a problem that sometimes I pick the wrong word. And that might be embarrassing. And people don’t expect it from me now because they think ‘Oh she speaks so well so she’ll find the right words’ and that can be embarrassing.

Jay: What would be an example, what would you do where you would say the wrong word.

Lena: You know, like when somebody in the crew took me to his house, and his wife is a dancer, and she was retired. You know, the way you retire when you’re in your forties. And so I went to the crew the next day and I said ’Oh it’s so great you know, and so amazing his wife is retarted!’

(much laughter)

Lena: And, you know, somebody asked me out here ‘Which sign are you?’ And I said ‘Oh I am peaches.’ And, you know, people just look at me. They don’t tell me this is wrong Lena, we don’t have a sign like that!

Jay: Peaches?

Lena: Peaches, yeah. I meant…(turns to Carlin)'What did I mean?'

Carlin: Pisces

Lena: Yeah! Yeah! Exactly!

Jay: Pisces, of course. I like, actually I like peaches! It’s better

Carlin: Much better, much better.

Jay: I would’ve picked that sign for you myself.

Lena: Okay, great. </span>

Oh, thanks SO much for these caps! I love them! My goodness was she gorgeous looking - and that early in the morning too!

Back