Olin on Today and Regis & Kelly

omg that jay interview is hysterical!!! omg she would be the coolest mom!! wow i didnt realize how funny is was!!

She seems to me, pretty down-to-earth, and I know, I love that interview, although I wish I could see it, we need a site for lena olin like jen, maybe len-olin.net, with video clips! :D

IF you go to the link there's a few other interviews and another one she did with Jay! (y)

I saw the interview on the Today show, she was just great ... she was asked how she felt after doing "Alias", because this show had rejuvenated her career, and she said that her guest appearances on Alias were great and that JJ was a wodnerful writer and that the cast was fabulous. The wasy she said it, it seemed like she was not returning for another season ... which if true, would be so sad ... :(

Alias_Gay said:
I saw the interview on the Today show, she was just great ... she was asked how she felt after doing "Alias", because this show had rejuvenated her career, and she said that her guest appearances on Alias were great and that JJ was a wodnerful writer and that the cast was fabulous. The wasy she said it, it seemed like she was not returning for another season ... which if true, would be so sad ... :(
I feel sick, I'm not kidding if she isn't returning I will be devastated! :(

Alias_Gay said:
I saw the interview on the Today show, she was just great ... she was asked how she felt after doing "Alias", because this show had rejuvenated her career, and she said that her guest appearances on Alias were great and that JJ was a wodnerful writer and that the cast was fabulous. The wasy she said it, it seemed like she was not returning for another season ... which if true, would be so sad ...  :(
Pffft! [shakes head]

I disagree. I didn't get the "past tense" feel at all. And Matt was the one who said she made "guest appearances". She's a regular for God's sake! And she narrowed her eyes and had this look on her face "What the hell is he talking about?" "Ive had a lot a fun" it's actually pretty different than "I had fun". Jennifer Garner said the same thing a couple of times too.

Besides, quoting Regis:

Regis: Yeah, that's right. She's got two things going on right now. She's in that Harrison Ford movie she's also on Alias as the cunning Russian spy, Lena Olin.
She is coming back. How could she not? Are you guys for real? I have to say I'm a little worried about it. Not because I think she's not coming back, because she is, but because I think she'll be in less than 16 episodes. As in less than 10 less.

For those who missed it:

Check out Today Show Interview with Lena

Above "Free Video" forward to #8 to see Lena talk to Mat ;)

shoot i hope she returns!!! she does an amazing job playing her character and the show would not be the same without her!!

Manu are you stalking me? :lol:
Thank you x10 for the link you fabulous human being! :D

(n) She can be a regular, but she won't be on for long ... as you said, she won't be for the whole season 3 ... so, its still sad that after all the hard work she has done on Alias, her character won't be needed anymore ... (n)

Alias_Gay said:
(n) She can be a regular, but she won't be on for long ... as you said, she won't be for the whole season 3 ... so, its still sad that after all the hard work she has done on Alias, her character won't be needed anymore ... (n)
HUH!?!?! How do you know her character will become bigger? :confused:

nance said:
Alias_Gay said:
(n) She can be a regular, but she won't be on for long ... as you said, she won't be for the whole season 3 ... so, its still sad that after all the hard work she has done on Alias, her character won't be needed anymore ...  (n)
HUH??? :blink:

Just watched it, and for me it sounded past tense, "I've had a good time", probably just being paranoid!

Nance, Manu posted a link, you see it?

people don't worry she'll be on for a quite a while longer maybe even the whole season 3 i can't remember where i read this but it said she had signed on for season 3

Yes, its true that Matt said that she was doing guests apearances on "Alias" ... :blink:

and we are not worried about how long she is on, we must worry how long "Alias" will be on ...

FOREVER ... ;)

Alias_Gay said:
nance said:
Alias_Gay said:
(n) She can be a regular, but she won't be on for long ... as you said, she won't be for the whole season 3 ... so, its still sad that after all the hard work she has done on Alias, her character won't be needed anymore ...  (n)
um... i meant "wont" gett bigger... nevamind!

nance said:
Alias_Gay said:
nance said:
Alias_Gay said:
um... i meant "wont" gett bigger... nevamind!
nevamind ... OK then ...

But to answer you ... she has done and said what we needed and all there is now is for Syd to fulfill the prophecy ... Irina is not needed in any way, and Sloane doesn't need her either ... she can't get any bigger than that ...

But I might be wrong, cause with Alias, you never know ... :blink:

i only saw her on Ragis and Kelly she looked so pretty and the picture from The Today show she looked really pretty too. .i just wish on Ragis and Kelly they would have talked bout Alias more ;)
~Kay~

the thing of it is that she is doing promotions for the film "Hollywood Homicide" and thats why they didn't talk or ask much about Alias ... ;)

she looks gorgeous! i wish i could look that great when i'm 48! i missed the interviews and forgot to tape them this morning! grrr...i hope alias media will get them up soon

Back