Olympics

Whats your favortie olympic sport? What teams do you root for? Do you even watch the Olmpics? Do you like the winter ones better then the summer ones?
w/e you want to talk aobut go head.

I like wathcing soccer running(marathons and track) and gymnastics
I like both the summer oplmpics and winter jsut for a variety of sprots.
I'm for USA!! yeah!

suniecancun said:
Whats your favortie olympic sport? What teams do you root for? Do you even watch the Olmpics? Do you like the winter ones better then the summer ones?
w/e you want to talk aobut go head.
I like wathcing soccer running(marathons and track) and gymnastics
I like both the summer oplmpics and winter jsut for a variety of sprots.
I'm for USA!! yeah!
[post="980138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think there are merits to both olympic events. Summer is all about Diving, Swimming, Soccer and sometimes Gymnastics for me. Soccer is probably my fav. sport, followed by Diving.

The winter Olympics is all about Skiing and figure skating for me. Winter events are really pretty boring overall, IMHO.

Xin Li

Um.. I think this is supposed to be in the Sports section...

I think that the interest for the Olympics has significantly decreased. They pile every single sport they can into this, but it never succeeds.

Aliasfan13 said:
Um.. I think this is supposed to be in the Sports section...

I think that the interest for the Olympics has significantly decreased. They pile every single sport they can into this, but it never succeeds.
[post="980224"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think you are right, especially the thing about piling every sport into the event. Did you know Trampoline and Bungie jumping are olympic events? If they allow that, I'm going to petition that Table Soccer, aka Foosball, my kind of sport, be included too..

Xin Li

Back