OMG I'm such an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to take one of my contact lenses before I slept... and now it's stuck to my eye. I have to go to the place I bought it so that they can remove it... grrr

Isn't that what rewetting drops are for? I mean, I've done this, and it hurts like none other, but a few drops and a few minutes-they're out and life goes on. ^_^

Well I rewet it and they weren't coming out... or so I thought. I went to the place, and they told me that they weren't there. I think they fell out and I didn't realise. I opened my case they weren't there... well anyways it's gone now. :D lol

ALIAS_RULES said:
Well I rewet it and they weren't coming out... or so I thought. I went to the place, and they told me that they weren't there. I think they fell out and I didn't realise. I opened my case they weren't there... well anyways it's gone now. :D lol
OOO...lmao :lol:

ALIAS_RULES said:
I forgot to take one of my contact lenses before I slept... and now it's stuck to my eye. I have to go to the place I bought it so that they can remove it... grrr
awww honey :( that sucks hope everything goes okay

Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
awww honey :( that sucks hope everything goes okay
Yeah it is. And it's better knowing you're ok. :smiley:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I'm sorry you got it stuck to your eye............but I must admit that I laughed when I heard that :lol:

~~Spongy!
ditto here Spongy ... that was funny ... :P

I did that once too ... but was perfectly OK the next day ...

anyway Law, thank God everything is OK ... ;)

I slept with mine, sometime ago, when I got home and someone was using the bathroom, and I sat on my bed waiting for my turn ... when I woke up it was like 10 hours later ... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back