Omg! Leik, hi !

I just realised I never made one of these topics. So, in order to balance out the natural state of order in the forums, Hello.

My name is Ted... My job rocks, I have a girlfriend named Alice, and I hope to pursue my passion in Game Developement. My favorite color is most likely green or orange. My favorite food is Milano Dark Chocolate cookies, and my favorite drink is Bawls Soda. I live in Sullivan County, Tennessee. My favorite game is Half-Life 2 and all the mods for it. My favorite car is the ford's El Camino. My favorite TV show is Stargate SG1. (FINAL SEASON !! So sad!! ) My weapon of choice is a dagger. I like Pirates over Ninjas, but one thing that might be misleading is the comment toward PVP. Never in any mmorpg before have I enjoyed PVP for any long term, I hope that changes with HJ. And out of the smileys, my favorite has to be the :( smiley. Reason being, it always looks sad, which is sad.

Welcome to... oh... Nevermind.

Where does the name 'WatchMaker' come from? Is that what your pirate assassin does when he isn't murdering, piliaging, and raping? Ahrrrrrrrr!

One leg or two? I would guess one.. You might make a lousy assassin if you were always 'clomping' up behind your victims.

One eye or two? Wooden eye? Hair lip?

Ted and Alice, eh? That's amusing. :smiley: At least to old farts like me.

Welcome to the forums!

And how is your favorite colour most likely green or orange? Do you mean its either green or orange but you aren't sure? Or that you're not sure either green or orange is your favorite colour and it could be something else entirely, like red or purple? Your choice of phrasing is throwin me for a loop! Egads! Which is it man??!!! Green?!? Orange??!!? Something else??!!!!??

::aaaarrrghh::

Okay, ummm well, yeah . Belated welcome and such. Cheers!

Oh God now I must move I'm in the same state as him :P

Hey welcome btw hope you enjoy the site. Its always nice to see new people around...

oh wait its just you.:smiley:

Navarre said:
Welcome to... oh... Nevermind.

Where does the name 'WatchMaker' come from? Is that what your pirate assassin does when he isn't murdering, piliaging, and raping? Ahrrrrrrrr!

It's not that I didn't see your question, Nav, but rather, I didn't have an answer. I use to tell people I use the name WatchMaker because the thought of giving the gift of time was a cool concept, and that 'time' was the greatest treasure.

But now, I'm thinking twice about that. Have you ever had something happen to that seemed so incredibly ironic, that it seems that there is no other explanation than to say it was planned that way? It's seeming that way with me right now, with this name. I would explain it abit more, but it would only result in a few paragraphs of pointless rambles. To be honest, I shouldn't have even made this post.

:|

rambling is fun...

Did I ever mention the time I met WatchMaker on the forums for the first time? No? Well let's see ... it's started something like... like, this...

Back