Omg saw ,Jen, ben and victor eating diner nxt 2 me

ok ODDEST thing happend tonight, I went to dinner at this Italian resturant in Beverly Hills and such, and I'm there for a b-day party for my freind who knows michael vartan..crazy enough I saw michael V. two weeks ago for a hockey game and such and talked to him for a qucik second before he had to go cause he knew my freind. so I see that my freind's mom saw the list and it says victor garber is coming at same we were for dinner..and I'm like omg I never saw victor when I was on the set this would be really cool. SO while I'm eating at dinner, I look up and I see this couple coming in all dressed up and such..and then I look at them and SAY" HOLYS**T" that ben and jen, wtf this was most random thing I never expect for them to come even if they knew vicotr but still not my thing to think bout..so I'm like wow" she is really pretty and preggers" cause last time I saw her was last year when she was dating michael and she was very kind to us on the set and such of alias..and then I 'm like omg this really wierd to see al three at them having 3 tables from us and ya. Vicotr was in this tux I believe very handsome he looked, and ben always trying to look good I guess and jen very pretty with a lot of BLING BLING I must say. But ya a few days ago while watching celebrity poker with vartan I switch channel for a break tivo and I see ben and jen for this katrina thing on tv collecte money through phone calls and I was like let me see if I can call jen and donate money but ended up not calling. BUt ya so wierd to see ben affleck twice in a month last time I saw him was week I met michael and ya it was very akward funny. We didnt go up to them becuase we didnt wanna disturn them and make a big fuss and it would seem akward to tell them we knew michael and met her and supposly vicotr and michael good freinds it would have been odd so ya. I always keep a camara in my purse ever sinc eI got a digi cam but this is the one night I forgot it at home and ya this ironic event comes into my life after having a stressful week of first days of skool. But anyways I wanted to share my story to you guys and such.
DArth Leah

thanks for sharing! Lucky you!
I wish I were you, especially if you have a friend who knows MV!!
Do you have pics of your previous encounters with Jen and/or Michael??

u have the best luck!!!except the whole forgetting ur camera!!!i just wish i knew someone who had seen a star!! let alone know them or see them myself!!

Back