Season 2 OMG!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Wow I screamed and my heart raced. When Vaughn got shot oh man I was scared and pissed off at the same time. Thank God for the bullet proof vest!

I thought it was rediculous that she tended to him. She knew as well as anyone that he was wearing a vest. And, if Sark really wanted to kill him, he would have gone for the head...Interesting

I can't quite get Sark...every time I think he is evil incarnate he does something like that....and what is it with everyone getting shot in the shoulder? Next time go for the knee or the head people!
As to Syd caring for him instead of chasing Sark...come off it...she may be a spy but she doesn't let her training always go above her instincts...part of the reason she is so good!
But bad Vaughan...time to buff up and kick some Sark butt....who wouldn't mind seeing his six-pack :cool:

besides...she IS human and she DOES love him...it was a much more REAL reaction than if she had chased Sark...I think she would have seemed heartless...

I loved that scene. She's had so much death and fake deaths that she needed to know for sure. I mean this was the man she loved. Once she was assured they were both back to business. It's the little things that say volumes. :D

Oh god I know. I would have done the exact thing she did. By her reaction it looked like she didnt know if he had a vest on for sure. Oh man was that intense for me. Like I said I about die.
It was just so sweet though.

I loved Sydney's reaction! You can tell how deeply she cares for him just by her letting Sark go while she saw how Vaughn was. She's been through so much, and she doesn't want to lose him.

That was the sweetest scene ever... how she leaned against him and kissed him :love: and the end scene was good too. You can see how much they need each other!

I know, I know, I know! Totally my fav scenes of the whole ep. They just make you feel are warm and squishy inside ;) and make you wish that you had a relationship even kind of like that one.

ohmygoodness, look at us, we're all turning into saps. *pauses* but i think i'll join you anyway. :smiley: yes, that was just the sweetest scene ever. i've got a big silly grin on my face right now just thinking of it. sigh... :blush:

Oh man I know I love it. I wish I has a Vaughn of my own. They are so perfect for eachother. Too bad it took them so long to realize that.

At least they did realize it. I mean, how much more could we have taken of them looking longinly at each other? I for one couldn't do it.

And welcome to the club crazy!

*I think I need to run off and rewatch those scenes over and over.*

Yea, I know what you mean.
Anyway Im off to bed to dream about Vaughn.
Its almost 1 am and I have never stayed up this late on a sunday talking about Alias....man Im getting worse. lol :P

Once he got shot, I had a feeling that Vaughn would be wearing a bulletproof vest and he was and Sydney came over to tend to him, which is what I had expected her to do. If it was the reverse, I'd go and tend to Sydney and not worry too much about Sark getting away. ^_^

Back