Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 OMG!

Discussion in 'Alias' started by mystery_chick, May 4, 2003.

Tags:
  1. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO READ?

OKAY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO REALLY WANTS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END AND YES IT'S CONFIRMED. VAUGHN'S MARRIED AT THE END OF THE EPPY. I'M READY TO PUKE, BUT IT'S NOT SAID WHO HE'S MARRIED TO. BUT IF I JUST GAVE YOU A HEART ATTACK I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!!

--Mandy :angelic:

2. Syd_Vaughn4ever

Syd_Vaughn4ever Rocket Ranger

HE'S WHAT???????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I AM SHAKING!

3. ya. i'm not kidding, if you have to you can go look at gertie's screen caps. but OMFG no wonder michael vartan went into JJ's room and asked him what he was doing!!!!!!!!!!

4. Syd_Vaughn4ever

Syd_Vaughn4ever Rocket Ranger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT IS SOOOOOOOO NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!! I WANT JACK TO FIND OUT AND KICK HIS BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES WEISS KNOW???

5. Xtremelimits08

Xtremelimits08 Rocket Ranger

I'm hoping no i'm praying that its just a dream!!!!!!!!!!
    we can only hope

6. aLiAsFaN_14

aLiAsFaN_14 Rocket Ranger

ok- i just refuse to believe this --- im sorry i just cant believe it! ok- think positive LOL -- i really dont think they would do that cuz then it would b more like a soap opera than alias LOL

7. okay normally i would agree with you. but just go look at gertie's screen caps.

8. heather12

heather12 Scout

ok my hoping is that vaughn is only wearing a wedding ring.. for a cover on an op trying to find sydney cuz there is no way vaughn would get over sydney in two years well at least i think it sounds ridiculus... newasy that is my wishful thinking

9. aLiAsFaN_14

ok can some1 give me the link PLEASE!! thanx in advance!

10. um... some one's thread was closed down because they gave the site for the wildfeed clip download. but okie the site is www.alias-media.com and then go look at their photo gallery. the last page of The Telling. the pic where Vaughn have his hand to his face. if you click on the thumbnail. you'll see that he have a gold ring. on his left ring finger.

11. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

I READ IT!! OMG I READ IT!! I AM SO EVIL!! WHY DID I DO IT?!?!?!?! OMG HE'S MARRIED!?!?!?!?! I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

12. aLiAsFaN_14

NOOOO!! I'M SO MAD!!! ON THE S/N IM ON NOW IT HAS PARENTAL CONTROLS!! THIS SUX!! ON MY OTHER S/N I CAN GET INTO IT BUT THAT WONT B TILL AN HOUR B4 IT STARTS- WHICH IS 8 LOL. is there anyway to post them here? LOL im desperate!

13. aLiAsFaN_14

wait - r we sure he's married?? mayb him and syd got engaged or the ring is meant for somen else important - like mayb his dads ring.... seriously -- does it say he says hes been married??

14. we don't know! that's the problem! that's why JJ's the most evil man in the world. and ppl say my cliffhangers are bad *mumbles* argh!!!!!

15. Xtremelimits08

Think about this how does she get knocked out in her house and wake up in China or were ever she woke up at. i mean come on theres still hope it could be just a dream!!!!!!!!!!

16. yes true!!! ack! i can't find the pic any more! why can't i see the pic!!!!!!

17. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

Try one of the mirror sites, go to jen-garner.net

18. ya, okay it's up at jen-garner.net but not at alias-media.

Ring pic

19. Xtremelimits08

and isn't her hair up in the end and then when she wakes back up its down........sorry i'm trying everything to make me believe its a dream!!!!

20. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

DON"T WORRY!~ JJ is a smart guy I have faith in him! Ok think Rambadli it's one of his things! Say like time travel or something!!!! Ok or a dream!