Season 2 OMG!

Ok, it may look bad that Vaughn is married, but we really don't know yet to who or how. Like you said, it could be a dream, or it could actually be a mission were they are a "married Couple" Or hey maybe they decide to get married! We don't know, but I am going to try and look at the positive side. I mean like you guys said, it can't be another women, because since the day that Syd walked into Vaughn's life, she's all he thinks about. I doubt he would just run off with someone and marry them. We don't know, but it could be something really exicitng! Not to mention I herd something about the ending of the esp, is Vaughn and Syd in a heated love secene! So if you think about it, it can't be that bad! Ok don't kill me now!!

Lauren :angelic:

P.S. Where is the website, that you got the info from, I want to read? Thanks!!

YYYYYIIIIIIIKKKKESSS omg why the f*** did i just read that!!! oh noooooooooooo now i'm going to have to go to alias-media and look at the pics darn darn i HATE myself

I have faith that everything will turn out ok I just wish I would have known about this before I went to church! And you know how people are always saying "A pictures worth a thousand words" ok maybe not all the time but I would like a thousand words to fix that picture!

WTF!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!JJ WOULDNT DO THAT TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF HE DOES IM GOING TO HUNT THAT MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHH I HOPE VAUGHN IS NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!HE WOULD NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JJ IS SOOOOOO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll help you don't worry no because there's a catch somewhere there has to be.he wouldn't do that to us he knows we love them.and this isn't exactly an obsticale you can get around.i have faith in him well what's left of it anyway

Ok, I have to say, I have been to like every website, and it has not mentioned at all, about Vaughn getting married, or anything! But then again he's wearing a ring! I don't know anymore, we will have to wait!

Lauren :angelic:

im sure there is a logical explanation for this.....i mean maybe it has to do with the rambodli thing and when syd wakes up (or its a dream) she can find out what happend between her and vaughn(and if it is a dream) when the season premire happens she wakes up and her and vaughn are still gother but because of her 'dream' she now has the chance to change things between the two

does that make sense?

ok as is everyone i am hoping that it is resolved quickly and somehow its a dream or whatever but this TOTALLY changes how i see Vaughn if its for real. he and syd were so much in love i can not beleive he would actually get married to someone else if she was missing. this is totally like a jerk thing to do to fans. JJ screwd himself royally and hopefully with season 3 premier he can redeem himself. sorry for the vent i like cried last night when i saw it. :angry:

everone did when they first saw it. it is sad. but hey what can we do about it. all we can do its have faith in JJ.
--Mandy :angelic:

Okay this is supposidly the excat conversation that Syd and Vaughn had in the very last scene that ends season 2. Thanx to CaptainAlias at sd-1.com

Syd is in the safehouse examining the scars on her tummy which have somewhat healed over. Vaughn opens the door, and S runs to hug him.

S- "They doubled Francie."
V- "I know"
S- "What happened to Will or Francie, are they dead?"
V- "Will's OK"
CaptainAlias-"What the heck?! Come now Season 3!"
S- "What, how?"
V- "Siddown."
They stare at each other, Syd's crying.
S- "Vaughn?"
V-"We thought you were dead. They asked me to come back to um..to explain."
S-"Come back from what? What are you talking about?"
V raises his hand to his face- the gold wedding band is visible.
S-"Why are you wearing that ring?"
V looks tortured, isn't looking at her.
V-"Syd" he whispers, shaking his head. "Since that night, you've been missing...You've been missing for almost two years."

btw for those of you who care about other spoilers other than S/V Irina tells Sydney that she's the Prophecy girl not her.

--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
V-"Syd" he whispers, shaking his head. "Since that night, you've been missing...You've been missing for almost two years."
WTH?!?!?!?! TWO years?!?!?! this had better be a dream....and who's he married to anyways? you better not say he got back together with alice...WTH?!?! TWO years has passed in alias time!??!

Back