Season 2 OMG!

Ok, I have to say, I like Mandy's thought the best! Maybe Vaughn is wearing the ring, to show that he was going to ask her to marry her or something, and when she was lost, he put it on as a sign , that he wasn't going to give up! I really hope, because I don't think I could handle it, if Vaughn got married to another!

P.S. Yea, if you look at the picture, Syd looks Shocked, and hurt! Poor Syd!!

Lauren :angelic:

I've been waiting for 15 minutes for Jen-Garner.net to load and it's not working, sorry guys I guess we'll just have to wait. :(

everyone have to think for the best! put ur trust in JJ!
--Mandy :angelic:

it's not loading for me either! :(

Edit: I got on! i'ts just really slow. depending on your connection! i have Cable and it talkes about a couple minutes.

ok ppl do u think there's a chance that he's married to syd at the end? i know it sound insane but do you think so? cause i don't think jj would make vaughn married to someone else.

actually it sounds more ridiculous to me for JJ to marry Syd and Vaughn than Vaughn and someone else...

This is crazy! Where in the world has Syd been for 2 years then? This is gonna be one HELL of a long summer! And JJ has a lot of 'splainin to do! And I swear, if Vaughn is married to Alice... :blink: :blink: :blink: :angry:

My friend is coming over to watch the finale with me... she's never seen Alias before... Boy, is she gonna be confused. And methinks I will be upset.

oh be sure to burst into tears infront of her :lol: sorry, not funny i know...

I would if i knew how. the image thing won't let me put it on, even if i do save it onto my computer! stupid thing. and the picture with the ring isn't at alias-media anyways. it's up at jen-garner.net but that's loading soooo slowly it's not even funny. I think peopel are just waking up to what's going to happen tonight...

when you click add reply there's an img button. if you click on it and type in the URL you should get it...
--mandy :angelic:

Back