Season 2 OMG!

lol. nope. that's why i can't put it up. I have the picture. I just can't do it. argh!
--Mandy :angelic:

Hey guys, I was just thinking. Did anybody ever hear about the show Dallas? I now it's old and maybe some people don't remember, but I was telling my mom about the whole Vaughn being married, and Syd gone for two years, and she said that in the show they did this dream thing, and she said that this ending kinda sounds fimilar. Do you guys think it's going to be like that? An idea from an old show?

Lauren :angelic:

Alias_Gay said:
Why did I just read this ???

OMFG I am gonna scream ....

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ack, i'm sorry, i told you you shouldn't have read it... i put two warnings too! please don't kill me....

mystery_chick said:
Alias_Gay said:
Why did I just read this ???

OMFG I am gonna scream ....

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
ack, i'm sorry, i told you you shouldn't have read it... i put two warnings too! please don't kill me....
I am not gonna kill you ... I am gonna kill myself ... lol

And yes, I read 2 warnings and still I wanted to read ... :blink:

lol. some ppl put warnings for fun i mean my warnings... oh well it's too late to tell you that now...

mer_vaughn said:
i didn't believe it at first, but the pictures tell all. i hope vaughn is wearing the ring to explain to syd that he wanted to marry her but then she disappeared. hopefully the ring symbolizes his ideal marriage to syd. hopefully... :( :confused:
So, my question is when did she disappeared? How? and what happened in those two years? ... Does this mean, that SD-6 is still intact or not?

Its killing me ... :blink:

we don't know! that's the problem that scene is the last scene! JJ's gonna let us hate him for four month!

I think it's going to have to do with something that sloane could have figured out on his journey, and maybe he's testing it on Syd! I don't know!

Back