Season 2 OMG!

no we're not saying. we're hoping. we don't know anything about why he's wearing that stupid gorram ring! any ways Like i said earlier, i guess ppl didn't see. Irina told Syd and Syd is the prophecy girl and that Irina's not...
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Like i said earlier, i guess ppl didn't see. Irina told Syd and Syd is the prophecy girl and that Irina's not...
Guess nobody actually cares anymore about the prophecy ... ;)

Oh ... My ... God ... let me get my butt of this thread ... :blink:

AARRRGH ...

Lol :rotflmao: it's okay us here all admit we have addictions. the first step is admitting it Alias Gay. it's okay...
--mandy :angelic:

omg im gonna cry!!! :( :eek: there has to be a good reason for this but it makes so sense to me right!! omg im so nervous and am shaking uncontrolably!!! :eek:

LoL I'm way too obsessed. This is taking over my thought process. I'm supposed to be studying for my midterm tmo, but I'm thinking about Syd going missing for almost 2 years, Vaughn possibly getting married (I understand that if Syd was dead, he should move on, but he didn't know for sure! GAH It's like the end of Castaway. Dammit, why get married if you're not sure the love of your life- which I know Syd is to Vaughn- is really dead? :::end mini rant:::smiley:, and listening to Bleed To Love Her by Fleetwood Mac (which will be playing during the hockey scene!). :blink: :shocked: <--- that's gonna be me at the end of the ep.

Existentialist said:
LoL I'm way too obsessed. This is taking over my thought process. I'm supposed to be studying for my midterm tmo, but I'm thinking about Syd going missing for almost 2 years, Vaughn possibly getting married (I understand that if Syd was dead, he should move on, but he didn't know for sure! GAH It's like the end of Castaway. Dammit, why get married if you're not sure the love of your life- which I know Syd is to Vaughn- is really dead? :::end mini rant:::smiley:, and listening to Bleed To Love Her by Fleetwood Mac (which will be playing during the hockey scene!). :blink: :shocked: <--- that's gonna be me at the end of the ep.
This is gonna be me ... -> :tvhorror:

or this -> :thud:

or this-> :rip:

Xtremelimits08 said:
Wait when he said that she was missing for 2 years does this mean there was no kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm getting way to confused
catching on ... lol ... I am gonna explode ... OMG :blink:

i was thinking that since the night of the fight with the wicked witch shes been missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg my head is going to explode and i havn't even seen the eppy yet

Well, wait a minute... Alias_Gay just made me think of something. What if the thing that Vaughn almost didn't make it out of, is from the end of season 1? You know, with that device and the 'water', etc. What if Sydney never escaped from when her mother shot her the first time? What if season 2 never happened? Which would be way too cliche, but it's possible. So then, it would make more sense that Vaughn went and got married (to Alice... 'cause there was no Syd to distract him), 'cause Syd and Vaughn never actually happened. This thought might just be enough to depress me... Ick. :confused:

WTF!! this is sooo screwed and im sooo confused!! damn it!! im so goin to cry!!! this is soo wrong!!! and yeah i so obsessed too you guys so you arent alone!! its soo sad that alias is all i ever think about!!

Posted on May 4 2003, 03:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, wait a minute... Alias_Gay just made me think of something. What if the thing that Vaughn almost didn't make it out of, is from the end of season 1? You know, with that device and the 'water', etc. What if Sydney never escaped from when her mother shot her the first time? What if season 2 never happened? Which would be way too cliche, but it's possible. So then, it would make more sense that Vaughn went and got married (to Alice... 'cause there was no Syd to distract him), 'cause Syd and Vaughn never actually happened. This thought might just be enough to depress me... Ick. 

thats what i was just thinking!! and if that is true so help me god im gonna kill someone!! please just let it be a dream or some kind of cover!! omg i take it anymore!!! :eek:

mystery_chick said:
Okay this is supposidly the excat conversation that Syd and Vaughn had in the very last scene that ends season 2. Thanx to CaptainAlias at sd-1.com

Syd is in the safehouse examining the scars on her tummy which have somewhat healed over. Vaughn opens the door, and S runs to hug him.

S- "They doubled Francie."
V- "I know"
S- "What happened to Will or Francie, are they dead?"
V- "Will's OK"
CaptainAlias-"What the heck?! Come now Season 3!"
S- "What, how?"
V- "Siddown."
They stare at each other, Syd's crying.
S- "Vaughn?"
V-"We thought you were dead. They asked me to come back to um..to explain."
S-"Come back from what? What are you talking about?"
V raises his hand to his face- the gold wedding band is visible.
S-"Why are you wearing that ring?"
V looks tortured, isn't looking at her.
V-"Syd" he whispers, shaking his head. "Since that night, you've been missing...You've been missing for almost two years."

btw for those of you who care about other spoilers other than S/V Irina tells Sydney that she's the Prophecy girl not her.

that *points up* is the last words of the season i think...

Here we go... the sound isn't that good, but I did my best to transcribe from the clip.

Syd- Vaughn?
V- We thought you were dead. (now here, I'm not completely sure what he says, but this is what I think) I almost didn't come back too. (he starts to say something but I can't make out what it is)
S- Come back from what? What are you talking about? (Vaughn rubs his eyes with his left hand. The ring is very apparent. It like flashes)
S- Why are you wearing that ring?
V- Syd (shakes his head)... since that night, (shakes his head) you were missing. (shakes head again, starts to get kind of teary eyed. Not looking at Syd) You've been missing for almost two years. (closeup on Syd, she's shocked. End of clip/episode)

Now this isn't too specific... obviously (even though I'm going to spend the summer hating JJ Abrams, he is a genius). But didn't the whole thing from season 1 happen in Hong Kong? And isn't that where Syd wakes up? Yikes. I feel a fanfic coming on...

Back