omgz0rz

hj-Goat

Cadet
Just got logged into HeroBlade about 15 minutes ago. The character manager has got some stuff that, well.... I get immediate feeling I'm getting involved in something awesome.

Just thought you'd all like to know, and be jealous ;)

*HJ-* Goat

Hooray! I'm in the process of downloading it now. I, too, am confident we will be functioning on a level of awesomeness that we have never yet experienced.

Frozz

Originally posted by HJ-Goat@Apr 8 2006, 12:36 AM
Just got logged into HeroBlade about 15 minutes ago. The character manager has got some stuff that, well.... I get immediate feeling I'm getting involved in something awesome.

Just thought you'd all like to know, and be jealous ;)

*HJ-* Goat
Its ok, you've just increased everyones hate level towards you now. AWHHHHHHH Sooooo jealous!!!

Originally posted by HJ-Zee@Apr 8 2006, 04:27 PM
Sure can!

Ya ready?

I dont own a single gaming console (PC obviously not included).
Ditto.

But not because I don't want them

The only games I own, are donkey konga, and jungle beat.. And I can't even play them! Well I could borrow my sister's gc, but I don't want to listen to her whine about me using it.

Originally posted by HJ-Zee@Apr 8 2006, 04:27 PM
Sure can!

Ya ready?

Can you let us in on another one? :smiley:

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@Apr 8 2006, 08:17 PM
The only games I own, are donkey konga, and jungle beat.. And I can't even play them! Well I could borrow my sister's gc, but I don't want to listen to her whine about me using it.
Someone's got a thing for monkeys.

...well really, who doesn't?

Originally posted by frostydf2+Apr 9 2006, 11:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Apr 9 2006, 11:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HJ-Zee@Apr 8 2006, 04:27 PM
Sure can!

Ya ready?

Can you let us in on another one? :smiley: [/b][/quote]
I like relish on my hotdogs but not mustard. ::shrugs:: Who'da thunk that!?!?!

Originally posted by HJ-Goat+Apr 9 2006, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HJ-Goat @ Apr 9 2006, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HJ-Diviana@Apr 8 2006, 08:17 PM
Someone's got a thing for monkeys.

...well really, who doesn't? [/b][/quote]
Monkeys are pretty funny.

The name is funny all in itself. Monkey.

You GM's are evil! Evil I tell you!

As a side note, I saw a part of the world will be called the Cursed Lands. There is an area called Cursed Lands in Gemstone, curious if they are related....

I would almost go as far as saying I would dieeeeeeeee to play around with the Hero's Blade editor right now.

Back