Omni reboot

I'm not sure if it is actually related to the old Omni magazine; in the "About" and "Press" pages there is no background info' and no mention of the magazine.

I was an avid reader of Omni magazine back in the day. I have to go check out the site - thanx for the link.

Kay, I took-a-look, It appears to be a monthly magazine with very similar 'feel' as the paper one except this has shopping and videos sections. I have adblock so I'm not sure if the ads are science related.

Here is a site map ... Sitemap - OMNI Reboot ... which shows that it has a full year's worth of revisions (editions). I haven't looked at more than the first few pages so I don't know how veristile the editions are and if they changed each month like a magazine edition.

Wow, The Library offers the old print mags in pdf to read online.
Library - OMNI Reboot
1979 December - OMNI Magazine - OMNI Reboot

The Time Suck of this site has just entered warp. Gunna be rereading some of my old favorites. I always kicked myself for donating my copies to the base sick bay.

This post just entered AWESOME MAXIMUS MODE!
THANK YOU!

Wow, The Library offers the old print mags in pdf to read online.
Library - OMNI Reboot
No they are not in pdf they are in a flash player using the ISSU Reader.
I don't have an extention that captures the file.
With the first issue being 144 pages long taking a screenshot of each page at full screen is the only way I know of to capture this for my collection and I won't have patience for that.
So, its an online read only. (I guess I could capture just the most interesting articles as a photo-book)

some years ago I had a good friend in the Delaware area. One issue of Omni mentioned the 'Selbyville Swamp Monster', and my friend said he knew the people involved. Dang, I wish I knew which issue that was.

Back