Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

On Charmed Right Now!

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Vaughn_Lovah, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

Tune into TNT right now to see Kevin play a bad guy on Charmed.

2. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

I cant imagine him as a bad guy! lol I don think we get that channel or I would. waaaaaaa

3. Vaughn_Lovah

Yea even worse.....he was a demon. ;) heheheheh

-VL

4. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

That would have been interesting to see ;) he is so cute and fiunny i cant imagine him being a demon

5. Vaughn_Lovah

hehehehe it was funny cuz while I was watching it i was thinking HAHAHAHA thats just Marshall hes so funny and cute. ;)

-VL

6. syd_spy47

syd_spy47 Rocket Ranger

I've seen that one! It's always weird to think Marshall is a bad guy! I really like that episode!

7. alias_freak69

alias_freak69 Rocket Ranger

wat season?

jess

8. <3Alias

<3Alias Ensign

I saw that, sooo funny seeing him as a bad guy.

9. srg

srg Rocket Ranger

Season 3. He's listed for the episodes 'The Demon who came in from the cold' and 'Sin Francisco'.
    I don't know if your interested, but he's also been in Buffy, Roswell and The X- Files.

10. MVhunny

MVhunny Rocket Ranger

he was the demon who had the power of the seven? deadly sins...they were in little egg shaped crystals things, and he threw them into people to give them the sin. haha i was on spring break when it aired so i watched it and i was like MARSHALLL!!!!!

11. WellsLansborough

WellsLansborough Captain

Whoa, mr. flinkman went demon? What did he look like? Did he resemble any bit of Marshall?

12. That was Kevin?! :o that was my pre-alias days! I loved charmed before Alias... maybe that's why i didnt' recognize him when i saw the episode...
    --Mandy :angelic:

13. meheartalias

meheartalias Captain

He's been on I love the 90s too. Hes so hilarious!

14. MarshallforPresident

MarshallforPresident Rocket Ranger

Man I am just missing all of his spots. I need to find him in the X-files. I used to watch that show. I will have to check him out in the other ones too. Thanks guys.

15. syd_cb

syd_cb Cadet

Kevin Weisman played Lucas, a demon, on the episode "Sin Francisco" from Season 3 of charmed. I saw the episode once before I knew him as Marshall from Alias and at least once afterwards.

I was once obsessed with Charmed. Still love it, even though it's over.

You can actually watch the full episode (and many. many others) on Youtube(.com). Just search for "Charmed 3x18" (season 3, episode 18) or "Charmed Sin Francisco". As with most every Charmed episode uploaded there and any other hour long episode of any show that's been uploaded on Youtube, the episode is divided into five parts/clips.

16. vath

vath Scout

Haha, I remember that episode of Charmed [I loved it!]. I remember watching it before i got into Alias, so when I started watching Alias, I was like 'wait a second! he's the demon guy from the seven deadly sins ep!!' Crazy, cuz its Marshall!

Watching back on that episode now is weird cuz he just so....Marshall, it was weird seeing him as a demon again. :P