On Charmed Right Now!

alias_freak69 said:
wat season?

jess
Season 3. He's listed for the episodes 'The Demon who came in from the cold' and 'Sin Francisco'.
I don't know if your interested, but he's also been in Buffy, Roswell and The X- Files.

he was the demon who had the power of the seven? deadly sins...they were in little egg shaped crystals things, and he threw them into people to give them the sin. haha i was on spring break when it aired so i watched it and i was like MARSHALLL!!!!!

MVhunny said:
he was the demon who had the power of the seven? deadly sins...they were in little egg shaped crystals things, and he threw them into people to give them the sin. haha i was on spring break when it aired so i watched it and i was like MARSHALLL!!!!!
That was Kevin?! :eek: that was my pre-alias days! I loved charmed before Alias... maybe that's why i didnt' recognize him when i saw the episode...
--Mandy :angelic:

Kevin Weisman played Lucas, a demon, on the episode "Sin Francisco" from Season 3 of charmed. I saw the episode once before I knew him as Marshall from Alias and at least once afterwards.

I was once obsessed with Charmed. Still love it, even though it's over.

You can actually watch the full episode (and many. many others) on Youtube(.com). Just search for "Charmed 3x18" (season 3, episode 18) or "Charmed Sin Francisco". As with most every Charmed episode uploaded there and any other hour long episode of any show that's been uploaded on Youtube, the episode is divided into five parts/clips.

Haha, I remember that episode of Charmed [I loved it!]. I remember watching it before i got into Alias, so when I started watching Alias, I was like 'wait a second! he's the demon guy from the seven deadly sins ep!!' Crazy, cuz its Marshall!

Watching back on that episode now is weird cuz he just so....Marshall, it was weird seeing him as a demon again. :P

Back