On the Hunt

Faela

Cadet
Greetings,
I've never really posted any Fan fiction before, I generally just keep them to myself and send them to friends who are interested. I've also only written a few Alias fics. So any comments,opinions, ideas are welcome. Reviews are also appreciated. I've never actually used this board before, so if you ask for a PM and update I might have to ask for some help in doing that because I havent done it before.

Ok so, this is a J/I fic, I love them, they are just brilliant together.

The year Sydney was missing, the two working together.
Mmm Rating... PG 13 I guess. Possibly some hot lip locking and a few swear words.
Sadly I have nothing to do with Alias; I’m just a die hard fan with way to much imagination and way too much time on my hands.

And here we go:

Chapter one

Jack was numb, he couldn’t think, he was blank, empty, lost, numb. Nothingness awaited him when he went to sleep that night; he knew it, even as he pulled his car into his parking space in the garage in his building.

His reason to get up in the morning, his reason to bury all his feelings and pains and keep on keeping on was dead… her ashes lost to the sea wind and icy waters.

Jack swallowed as he starred at the brick wall out of his windshield.

Sydney.

His baby, his girl, his little munchkin, his little hair raiser, his beautiful little carbon copy of her notorious mother.

Gone.

He gripped the steering wheel and watched as his knuckles turned white, his body shook as he raged and screamed inside. Outside… outside he was calm, if a little upset.

Inside.

He was dead inside, nothing; no one could replace Sydney, nothing… there was nothing.

Jack took control of himself and turned the car off, locking it he headed to the elevator his feet carrying him on a path he had walked a hundred times. He knew the way without having to look up.

He felt the elevator move upwards; he counted the number of floors without any real interest. If he never went back to his apartment again he didn’t really care. Only he knew his body needed sleep if he was to go on the hunt for the people who had murdered his little girl.

Murdered.

There was no other word for it.

He reached his floor and for a moment he simply stood looking out into the empty hall. There was a T.V going somewhere down the hall and someone was yelling a floor above him. He didn’t care and the world around him didn’t seem to care he had lost the only thing in the world, the universe that he cared about.

What did the rest of civilization care that Sydney Anne Bristow was no more, that she wouldn’t be running in the mornings with her friend Will. She wouldn’t be going with Vaughn on their planned trip to Santa Barbra.

He pushed his key into the door and shoved it open, he pulled off his over jacket and was about to toss it onto the couch before pouring himself a huge whiskey.

A hitched intake of breath and a small sniffle made him look up as he held his jacket, keys and wallet.

The svelte form picked itself up from his couch, a photo cradled in its delicate hands.

“Jack.” The voice said in a husky whisper, as if it hadn’t been used and if it had, only for the shedding of tears.

(its not very long but I have a lot written so expect an update today.)

i like it so far, it sounds interesting

is Sydney really dead or is it like in alias and the covenant has her? please don't let her be really dead

can i have a pm when you update?

if you need help with the update and all, send me a pm and i'll help you

Thanks for the interest Littleangel,
It means alot.

Ok gang I'm going to update in an hour or so, so keep your eyes open.

Here we go:

Chapter Two

“Irina.” His voice caught in his throat as he took in the sight of her standing in his apartment.

“Oh God Jack.”

And she was on him, her arms flung about his shoulders, her head on his shoulder, crying, wet tears seeping into his suit jacket and business shirt.

He wrapped his arms about her waist and held her, held her as if she would turn to ash in his hands, as if she would melt away and disappear; like she was a memory he was desperate to cling to.

“Jack.” She said again her voice lost to her tears, she was straining to speak, he could hear it.

“I know.” Was all he could say in reply.

“They’re sure.” She asked letting him go slightly her arms still wrapped around him, her eyes boring into his, demanding an explanation.

He nodded choking back his own tears. They stood in the semi-darkness of his apartment, the street lights and sliver of moon falling through the window. He studied her features, her eyes were puffy and red, and her face was taunt and hollow. Her grief was real.

She shook her head and there was another hitched intake of breath as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks; she pushed her head onto his chest and cried again, her hands grabbing onto his jacket, he didn’t know if it was to shaking him into telling her it wasn’t true or to keep herself steady.
He held her tighter and let her cry, he remembered a time when she was 6 months pregnant with Sydney and something had sent her into an emotional upheaval, he couldn’t remember what had made her cry for hours on end but he did remember that she was dangerous with something in her hands, she had thrown a lamp at him and it had missed him by about two inches, shattering on the wall behind him.

Jack didn’t know how long they stood there, how long she cried, how long he rocked her gently, ran his fingers through the ends of her hair, rubbed her back in slow soothing circles. All the things he had done when she had been his, been his wife, his love, his life, his everything. Now, the person they had created together, the life they had come together to create was gone.

“Irina, what are you doing here? How did you get here?” He asked when she finally seemed to regain some composure. She let him go and stood back a little, her fingers still entwined in his jacket. The photo of Sydney hung limply in one hand.

“I… I heard, about… about Sydney. I… I had to see you, I had to know if it was true, if… if she…” She couldn’t finish her sentence, tears welled in her eyes, so much like her daughters, and the vein in the centre of her forehead pushed out slightly, just like it did on Sydney when she was emotional.

Jack just looked at her, just when he thought he had her all figured out, just when he knew her, she did something like this.

“If anyone finds out you’re here, if the agency…” He started but she suddenly turned nasty.

She pushed away from him, her hands balling into fists her eyes flashing dangerously in the low light.

“To hell with your agency Jack; I want the people who killed my little girl! I want them to suffer! I want them dead!” She yelled her face shaking with her rage. Jack eyed the photo in her hands and wanted to take it from her in case it went flying across the room.

“We’ll find them.” He assured her, but she shook her head of long luscious hair and set her jaw.

“No Jack, no, forget the CIA, the only we is you and I. WE are going to find the people who did this. Together; no one can hide from us, not with our combined contacts and connections, together we can tear the world apart looking for the men who did this to Sydney. I want them Jack, I want them to pay for taking her from me.” Irina raged, her eyes wild with fury and pain and grief.

He understood; he wanted them as badly as she did, but for some reason he was more concerned about her safety about someone finding out she was there. What if they put her in prison, he didn’t think he could take that. Losing his daughter and his wife; he didn’t dare tell Irina that he hadn’t annulled their marriage.

She turned to look at him, her eyes sad and alone, pained.

He walked over and stood over her a little, looking down into the face he had known as Laura. Now that he knew her real name, it somehow didn’t subtract from her natural beauty. He had always tried to see her as being different to Laura, some hateful spiteful wicked creature that had ruined his life and dozens of others.

But seeing her, with tears streaming down her face, her eyes screaming for him to hold her, to make everything alright, he realized she and Laura were the same person. Laura would have wanted these men caught; Laura would have fought tooth and nail to find the men who did this to her precious little girl.

“We’ll get them, together.” He promised starring into her deep eyes watching as her expression changed from one of doubt and pain, to relief.

She nodded, not able to speak and he held her again, resting his chin on her head as he held her close, smelling her conditioner feeling her heart hammer against his chest, in opposite rhythm to his own heart.

He rocked her and kissed her hair gently just wanting to hold her, never let her go.

“Jack.”

Damn why did she have to say his name like that, she knew for a fact he couldn’t resist her when she said his name like that.

He pulled back from her and looked deep into her eyes, he wasn’t sure what he was seeing but he realized he had about two point five seconds before she was kissing him. He had just that long to realize he wanted to kiss her back.

Her lips brushed his gently sending a jolt of electricity down his spine, over his face, down his chest. Why oh why was he cursed with a wife that after nearly thirty years could make him melt; as weak in the knees as a school boy after his first kiss.

She did it again, a barely there touch of her lips to his, her arm circled up behind his head and pulled him down to her, her other hand tossing the photo onto the couch with such precision he wondered if she had tracked her shot with her eyes.

Soon her intensity grew and her kisses weren’t soft butterfly touches, she was almost devouring him in her lust and suddenly it was if they had never been apart, it was just as he remembered them, her, him, alone, together.

There you go, enjoy! reviews welcome! tell me what you think!

liked it very much

“To hell with your agency Jack; I want the people who killed my little girl! I want them to suffer! I want them dead!” She yelled her face shaking with her rage. Jack eyed the photo in her hands and wanted to take it from her in case it went flying across the room.
uh uh...a angry jack is bad but a angry Irina is even worse. I wouldn't want to be those who did this but well, they deserve it.

Why oh why was he cursed with a wife that after nearly thirty years could make him melt; as weak in the knees as a school boy after his first kiss.
because he loves her sooo much :P

great chapter and please update soon

liked it very much
uh uh...a angry jack is bad but a angry Irina is even worse. I wouldn't want to be those who did this but well, they deserve it.
because he loves her sooo much :P
great chapter and please update soon

Not to fear Angel, an update is heading your way soon. :D
I'm glad your enjoying it, to tell you the truth I was a little scared about if people would like it or not, but so long as SOMEONE other then me likes it, who cares :D

Hehehehe I'm in agreement with you on the Angry Irina thing, we saw her get snippy in Season two but never really mad or angry, you get the feeling that if she ever lost control of her temper she would be one nasty nasty lady.

And yes Jack loves her, he cant deny it, we all see it LOL :D

You asked for it:

Chapter Three

He felt her fingers at his neck loosening his tie; that was whipped off and flung away as his hands worked on her jacket zipper. Pushing the brown jacket off her shoulders, hearing it fly off into another corner of the room as his hands began working on the buttons on her shirt; his already half undone as their breathing intensified, their kisses more forceful in their need for each others skin, touch, taste.

Jack knew exactly where this was heading, knew that if he let this go any further he ran the risk of… Damn shirt was gone… too late, she had him, hook line and sinker… was he going to try and stop this, they hadn’t been together since panama…

His fingers fumbled on the last of the buttons and Irina laughed, threw back her head and tossed her hair, she stepped back and pulled the shirt off, her toned body almost rippling in the low light, the moon basking her in a silver glow. Her brown eyes were alight with something he knew would never change no matter how their relationship changed, wanting, longing, a fiery passion that burned in both of them. Something of the other burned and glowed deep down in each of them and in that second they both realized it.

She crocked a finger and beckoned him over, a feral devilish smile on her face.

Jack walked over and took her by the hips pulling her to him and kissing her like his very life depended on his lips making contact with hers.

“Irina.” He breathed as he pulled back for air.

“Shut up Jack and kiss me again.” She breathed taking his face in both hands and pulling him down to her at the same time taking steps backwards. Apparently she had mapped out his apartment before he came. She seemed to know exactly where she wanted to go.

His kisses trailed down her neck and playfully he nipped his teeth at the skin near her neck and collar bone and was delighted to hear her small gasp.

He smiled in spite of himself and pulled himself up to his full hight to look at her again a gleam in his eye.

“Jack Donahue Bristow, I swear to god you do that again and I’ll…” She glared at him as she stood bathed in the moon light that flooded in from his bedroom window; she had dragged him to the door way before he had pulled his little manoeuvre.

“If my memory serves me… that always managed to get the same reaction and I don’t recall a time when it interrupted our play.” He smiled down at her.

Irina looked at him a little sidelong her eyes narrowing a little.

“You know, I don’t remember a time either.” She said with a slow spreading smile.

“Now, you were going to do something to me if I did that again, care to tell me what that is?” he said taking hold of her again, this time his fingers working on the clasp of her black bra.

“Why don’t you do it again and find out.” She grinned in wild abandon and kissed him.

Enjoy, more soon.

me *points at myself* likes it very much

Jack knew exactly where this was heading, knew that if he let this go any further he ran the risk of… Damn shirt was gone… too late, she had him, hook line and sinker… was he going to try and stop this, they hadn’t been together since panama…
:lol: you're way too lazy Jack *laughs at Jack*

and we all know he's not going to stop her

if i ask for an update again, will I get one? :angelic:

liked the chapter and thanks for the pm

me *points at myself* likes it very much

if i ask for an update again, will I get one? :angelic:

liked the chapter and thanks for the pm

I'm glad you liked it Angel, you ask for an update and come hell or high water your gonna get one :D

Thanks for reading!!!

Another Chapter for your enjoyment:

Chapter Four

Jack didn’t know if he should be stunned by his own actions or pat himself on the back. He had slept with a woman who was sixth on the CIA’s shoot to kill list, he had let her into his apartment, his bed, his life and yet… he felt… no regret, no remorse or guilt for his actions. Last night had seemed, normal, almost, his wife wasn’t exactly as he remembered her but she was still, well frankly amazing. It had been a normal thing for nearly ten years to come home to the creature that was curled up asleep on his chest as the sun slowly rose outside his window. It had been normal to come home to her, to hold her and kiss her and make love to her. His life had been anything but normal of course, missions and gun fights and espionage and assassinations but this was something he counted as normal. Coming home to Laura.

Now she was Irina; in a way she had always been Irina but now he knew for certain that something about Laura had not been a lie, Irina had loved him, had loved their daughter. She had risked her freedom and her life to come back and comfort him, to tell him she was there for him, was with him and was never too far away.

He ran his fingers gently down her spine to where the white linen sheets crawled up her back and back up to her neck not wanting to disturb her sleep. Her head rested over his heart and one of her arms was lazily draped over him. Jack couldn’t help but smile, some things never changed.

And as if someone had been inspired by his thought, his mobile phone rang.

Irina moaned and moved a little snuggling in closer to him like she had done whenever the phone had interrupted their Sunday morning lie ins.

Jack answered it quickly looking down at Irina as she continued to sleep, her breathing deep and easy, if she was in anyway awake he couldn’t tell.

“Bristow.” He said, his voice sounded gravely and worn, tired like he had just woken up, he hoped he fooled whoever was on the phone into thinking that.

“Jack I hate to wake you up, I know you mustn’t be getting a lot of sleep.” It was Kendal.

Jack almost scowled but reminded himself that Kendal actually wasn’t a bad man, he was half way decent, if he had made his daughters life a living hell for a year.

“No, I’m not, what do you want Kendal?” he asked getting straight to the point as Irina shifted again her head lifting a little off his chest to look at him. He took the arm that had been wrapped around her waist and placed a finger over his lips to signal she should stay quiet, she nodded and laid back down, he knew she was more alert and listening now.

“I just wanted to say you don’t have to come in today Jack, I know you’re the type of man who refuses to sit and do nothing, especially when it comes to something as personal as your family, especially anything concerning Sydney. But I… I’m ringing to tell you I don’t want to see you in the office for two weeks Jack, you’re going to take time off and get a hold of yourself and work through your pain.” Kendal said all this rather fast as if trying to get it out quickly, not wanting to give Jack a moment to argue.

Jack realized that if he didn’t argue about it; it would seem suspicious.

“I appreciate your concern but my daughter was murdered and if I don’t find out who was behind it…”

“Jack listen to me, we have the best people going over everything, everything that’s happened over the last year, shifting through clues and hints and whispers looking for anything that will give us a solid lead. I swear that if something comes up in the next two weeks yours will be the first number I dial but until then, I want you to morn and grieve, properly, I don’t want you going postal on me. Your one of the best agents the CIA has and the last thing I need is another Bristow added to the list of lost agents. Do me a favour Jack, don’t go near a bar and lock your gun up.”

“You have so much faith in me it’s amazing.” Jack said sourly.

“I know what loosing Laura thirty years ago did to you Jack; I know Arvin Sloane had to pry a gun out of your hands after a night of very heavy drinking. I know he had to drive you home and take all the weapons out of the house and take Sydney to his house to stay with his wife.” Kendal went on, illuminating the extent of how far Jack fell after he lost Laura, or rather lost Irina to a watery death thirty years before.

Irina must have heard Kendal’s raised voice on the other end of the line because she looked up at him, her face and eyes registering her shock and horror. Jack looked away from her penetrating eyes and looked out the window as he sighed heavily for Kendal’s benefit.

“Alright, two weeks off, I think I can take doing nothing for two weeks.” He said finally.

“Good, I’ll check in with you when we have something.” Kendal hung up; he had got what he wanted. Jack pushed the end button and slid the phone onto his bedside table still feeling Irina’s eyes boring into him.

“Is that true?” Irina asked softly as the soft morning rays began to filter into the room, bathing every thing in a warm golden glow.

Jack looked down at her and nodded.

“God jack I’m so sorry.” She whispered.

He smiled and kissed her gently, it wasn’t really her fault, and he had begun to understand that, slowly.

“It’s ok; I do get two weeks leave because Kendal thinks I might go postal.” He smiled trying to make light of what had been a dark time for him. She bit her lower lip and lowered her eyes; trailing the back of her hand down his chest she repeated “I’m so sorry.”

Jack cupped her chin in one hand and kissed her tender lips.

“God I hate it when you do that.” She said savouring the contact, licking her lips and taking a deep breath as he withdrew his touch.

“Why?” he asked with a smile and a kiss to the side of her mouth.

“Makes me feel like you’ve won.” She said as she snaked her way closer to him lying on his chest, hands pressed against him hair falling in waves and tendrils down her shoulders and back.

Jack smiled and kissed her again, he moved ever so slightly to the side of the bed and dislodged her. He sat up and retrieved the items of clothing within easy reach; his boxers and singlet, his white shirt.

Irina smiled and watched him; pulling his pillow to her chest and snuggling into it admiring the play of muscles on his back. Despite his age he was still physically fit and Irina had always admired him, always loved his broad chest and back and large arms and hands. He was like a big bear you could snuggle with.

“So what are you planning on doing for two weeks while Kendal and his flunkies look for our daughters killers.” Irina said calmly as the sun warmed her body, she felt like purring and curling up and spending the day in bed with the man she was in love with. Had been since the moment she laid eyes on him.

“I’m planning on spending them tracking down the men who killed our daughter.” He said as he pulled on his shirt over his singlet and boxers.

“I was hoping you’d say that.” Irina said sitting up holding the sheet to her body. She rolled over and headed to the other side of the bed still pressing the soft sheet to her skin.

She gasped as she felt Jack’s fingers running down her spine, reaching into her hair and his lips touching the nap of her neck, his kisses trailing down her shoulder to the small white line of skin he had been forced to create when he cut out the transmitter chip Marshall Flinkmen had injected her with.

She purred and turned to face him, his eyes shinning in the sun light; she smiled and kissed him full on the mouth.

“Will you please stop that and let me finish.” She said as their lips continued to touch.

Jack smiled and pulled back to look her in the face; his full attention on her.

“Do remember the last train trip we took as a couple?” She asked with a smile.

“Canada.” He smiled and nodded, he remembered very very well.

“How would you like to take a train trip around Europe with me?” She kissed him quickly watching as it sunk in.

“You had this all planned didn’t you.” He said with a shake of his head, of course she did, she was Irina, master of pre planning.

“Did you really think I planned on spending any more time in this country then I had to?” She said with a questioning look.

He shook his head.

She smiled and showed off the dimples that Jack had to come to associate with his daughters’ brilliant smile.

“You, me, sleeper carriage.” She whispered in a husky scintillating voice.

“Sounds fun.” He agreed.

“Can I borrow your shower?” she asked after brushing her lips against his.

“Why are you asking?” he said with a side long look as she pulled the rest of the blanket around herself.

“It’s polite Jack and Mamma Derevko taught her girls to always be polite.” She smiled as she glided from the bed wrapped in the sheet looking for the entire world like an Egyptian queen. The sun illuminating the colour of her skin and glistening off her hair; making strands stand out like molten gold.

He smiled and nodded, she grinned like a Cheshire cat and headed out still wrapped in his sheet. A few minutes later he heard water hitting the shower floor and sighed running a hand through his wavy silver hair.

Jack made his way to the kitchen noting the back-pack that was hidden behind his couch and their clothes thrown all over the apartment.

He shook his head at his own actions “She turns me into a weak kneed teenager.” He said out loud to himself as he put on a pot of coffee and searched through cupboards for his toaster.

“Were you talking to your self?” Came Irina’s voice as she traversed the space between the bathroom and the back of the couch with one of his towels wrapped around her; her hair was damp and there was a sheen of water on her skin, droplets sliding down her bare arms and legs. Damn she had legs from here to forever.

“Just reminding myself not to set the toaster on fire.” He grinned at her as he put a cup under the coffee machine.

She laughed as she picked up her bag tossing her damp hair sending sprays of droplets against the wall and couch.

“You could always set the coffee maker on fire.” She said with a poignant look to the coffee machine as it hissed.

He jumped forward and turned it off as she laughed and trotted to the bathroom.

“Oh no you don’t.” he chased her and she actually squealed, he hadn’t heard her do that since they were young.

“Jack, don’t, JACK.” She raised her voice in warning as she sprinted into the bathroom.

He pinned her to the glass sliding door her chest rising and falling with rapid breathing.

“I’ve missed you.” He said softly his eyes roving over her face as they stood with steam from the still running shower filling the room.

“I’ve missed you too.” She smiled as the steam swirled around them.

“I should get back to the toast.” He teased kissing her on the nose laughing as she scrunched up her face.

“Have I told you how cute you look when you do that.” He smiled as he stepped back from her.

“Not in thirty years.” She said putting her bag on the vanity unit.

Jack wrapped his arms about her waist and kissed her cheek looking at their reflection which was obscured by the fogging steam.

“You look cute when you do that.” He kissed her again and gave her one last gentle squeeze before heading back to their breakfast.

Irina watched him go in the mirror and grabbed onto the edge of the vanity for support. Damn Jack for making her weak in the knees, the only man on earth she felt she could loose herself in and he made her as faint as a school girl. Strong jaw and deep eyes and a mouth you just wanted to latch yourself to.

‘Stop Irina; stop right there, focus.’ She scolded herself shaking her head and gently tugging on the knot that held the soft cotton towel to her body.

She stepped into the shower and slid down the wall feeling the heat of the water and the pin pricks of it as it crashed down onto her. Showers had always made her feel better, helped her relax and think. Now she needed to concentrate, concentrate on her escape from America, her trip through Europe, how she planned on getting the information she wanted, who she would have to set up meets with, who she was going to have to threaten, who she was going to have to kill…

She ran her hands through her long hair as the water pelted down on her, letting it slid down her neck and back she rested her forehead on her knees. She didn’t want to have to kill anyone, but for some… well some people just deserved to be shot.

“Irina!” Jack’s voice calling out to her, she stood up and slid the door open a little; just enough to poke her face out.

“Yes jack?” she called back, his face appeared around the door frame.

“You still like raspberry jelly right?” he asked sheepishly with a silly grin on his face.

She rolled her eyes and sighed “Yes jack.” She smiled.

He nodded and disappeared again, she slid the door closed and grabbed the soap; she hoped she could keep her mind on her task, finding and killing the men who had orchestrated her daughters death. Sydney would be avenged, even if it took Irina the rest of her life to do it.

“Momma will find them baby, don’t worry, I’ll take care of them.” Irina promised as she stepped under the cascading water.

This one is a lot longer then the last cause i couldnt find a good place to cut it in half, so i hope its ok! Enjoy!

liked the chapter very much :D

“I’m planning on spending them tracking down the men who killed our daughter.” He said as he pulled on his shirt over his singlet and boxers.
they people who did it better run and hide. but they deserve it so much

“Momma will find them baby, don’t worry, I’ll take care of them.” Irina promised as she stepped under the cascading water.
they are so getting hurt, hah and i couldn't feel less sorry. they did hurt poor Syd so it's they're own fault they're getting hurt now, too.

So when do they find Syd, alive? they have to find her. can't stand her being dead.

This one is a lot longer then the last cause i couldnt find a good place to cut it in half, so i hope its ok! Enjoy!
it's more than okay

please update soon

You most certainly can Secret agent! expect one in your box!!
Dont worry my friends, after christmas lunch I'll be putting up TWO new updates for you!
Then going to sleep lol hehehehe

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HERES A PRESENT FOR ALL THE GOOD GIRLS AND BOYS!

Chapter Five

“Bite me.” Irina snarled in Jack’s ear as they made out rather obviously in the far back seat of the dining car. They had been in Europe for two days, first day was getting in, second was checking for Irina’s contacts and found out the man they were looking for was boarding a train heading for Berlin. Irina had almost purred her pleasure.

“You sure, last time I bit you…” he said in her ear as her hair fell over his face and blocked him from the view of the man they were trying to get close to.

“Shut up.” Irina laughed and continued her kisses down his throat.

Jack nipped at her neck and she giggled loud enough for the man standing at the bar to hear.

“You keep this up and we wont make it back to the room.” She said a little too loudly for it to be a private conversation now.

“And this is bad.” He said equally as loudly.

She laughed and tossed her hair and sat back a little, she had been sitting on his lap, her arms wrapped about his neck, her knees either side of him, she slipped her arms down about his waist and moved in closer, her hands sliding up his back then down again to the 9mm gun he had back there. His fingers toyed with the ties of her dress, the open back was criss-crossed and showed off her fabulous back and shoulders; and he loved the deep burgundy colour too. She looked good in anything but she always had looked good in deep colours, purple, red, burgundy.

“I think we need more drinks sweetheart.” She said out loud nipping at his ear as she pulled the gun from his belt and clicked off the safety, he knew she would easily conceal the weapon until they made their move.

“You want anything special?” he asked running both hands down her arms making her skin tingle.

“You know what I like.” She kissed him, he kissed her back for as long as it seemed appropriate then gently slid her off and onto the seat next to him, winked and headed to the bar.

She winked back and bit at a nail, the gun no where in sight.

Jack waltzed up to the bar; put both hands on it and smiled at the barmen.

“A white Russian and glass of bourbon, no ice.” He winked and pulled out his wallet to pay.

“Nice looking lady.” The man next to him commented as Jack noted he had a glass of vodka sitting in front of him along with the bottle.

“That she is.” Jack smiled as the barmen handed him the bourbon.

“Frisky little minx.” The man smiled; his French lilting accent obvious to Jack.

“She has a thing for trains” Jack said with a wink.

The man laughed and nodded, raised his glass to toast Jack… then stopped when he felt the cold 9 mm muzzle on the base of his neck.

Jack smiled coldly at him and sipped his bourbon as the barmen slid the White Russian across the bar and took Jack’s money, he barely blinked at the gun, he had known it was going to happen, the lovely brunette had warned him a shake down was going to happen and that he was to disappear when it did. He decided right now was the time to vanish.

“Hello Verro.” Irina purred. Jack loved her voice, she could recite the Oxford Dictionary and he would happily sit and listen.

“I don’t know who you are but…”

“We work for The Man Verro and he knows you’ve been a bad boy, selling secrets to the enemy, taking money from people you shouldn’t be; helping arrange the death of a US agent.” Irina snarled the last part pushing the barrel harder to his head.

“Ok ok, so I was a little greedy, but I don’t know anything about a hit on a US Agent, I swear, I was paid for information on Sloane, that’s it, background, that’s it.” The man said with his hands raised in surrender as Jack watched his wife work.

“I don’t think I believe you, do you lover?” Irina asked with a quirked eyebrow to Jack.

“Not for a minute dearest.” He said with a slight shake of his head.

Verro turned to look at him and Jack struck him in the jaw with a right hook, the dark headed man decided it was best if he kept his eyes front.

“Answer the ladies questions correctly Verro and The Man might let you live, if we don’t get the answers he wants to hear it’s.” Irina clicked back on the gun and loaded it, it made a powerful statement.

“I’m meeting with a man in Berlin, named Cuvee, he’s at a club there, I’m supposed to hand over the information then, he’s working for the new player.” Verro said apparently eager to help them now they had made their intentions clear.

“What club.” Irina demanded her face and voice cold.

“04 17.” He said swallowing heavily.

“That’s The Man’s establishment, what does Cuvee think he’s doing, pulling a stunt like this under The Man’s nose?” Irina said with another little shove of the gun against his skull.

“The Man isn’t running things any more, Cuvee and the new player are, they’re running all over Europe taking over everything and anything, guns, ammo, transport, drugs, finance. Everything, with Sark and Sloane in the wind and The Man in hiding this new group is making its move.” Sweat was starting to bead on his forehead; Jack liked seeing the little weasel sweat.

“Is that so, well, The Man is back, and we are going to Berlin to prove it. You are going to hand over everything you have, right now and we are taking your place on the meet.” Irina said with another little shove.

He went to reach into his jacket breast pocket but Jack did it for him and pulled out a C.D.

“Everything I gathered for Cuvee is on there. Everything I swear.” He said with a look to Jack, wide eyed and scared.

“Is there another copy?” Jack asked slipping the CD into an inside pocket in his jacket, this one had been specially designed by Marshall for hiding CD’s and disks in, Jack found himself silently thanking the little genius.

“Of course not, I’m not that stupid.” He said with a scandalous look.

“Stupid enough to double cross The Man.” Jack pointed out picking up his bourbon again and raising it in mock salute.

“I gave you everything I have!” Verro’s voice raised an octave and shook with fear.

“And? Since when has The Man let betrayers live?” Irina hissed; Verro closed his eyes waiting for the inevitable.

SLAM.

Enjoy! More soon! Reviews welcome!

why havent you posted any other stuff you write!! i wanna read it!!
this is sooo awesome and beauitifully written!
please update soon and put me on your pm list!
~Elektra~

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love irinia and jack workinh together

Glad your enjoying it Secret Agent!

As promised more is on the way, I was just about to go for my nap LOL so more shortly!

Glad your enjoying it too Elektra! LOL
We must have posted at the same time LOL
Your on the list and as soon as this new update goes up you guys will be the first to know!
I've never put my fics up before, but if you guys like them I might start... I have more Jack and Irina ones laying around for all those J/I fans and a few others.

Hope you guys have a great christmas (or whatever it is your family celebrates) and I promise more J/I action soon.!

Here we are, your second helping of Christmas updating LOL

Chapter Six

Irina had brought the gun down on the back of Verro’s head and sent him crumpling to the ground.

“He’s a waste of a bullet.” Irina scowled down at him and looked up to Jack calmly sipping his drink; she looked from his drink to hers on the bar.

“Oh very funny Jack.” She snipped and reached out and snatched his glass from him.

“I thought so.” He said with a smile as she slammed back the rest of his drink.

Irina shook her head and handed him back his gun, he put the safety back on and watched her as she headed to the far end of the carriage for her purse she had brought along.

“I guess we’re staying on board until we hit Berlin?” Jack asked as he kicked the prone form of Verro and followed her.

Irina turned to smile at him as she clicked her purse closed.

“Well… I can think of a few things to keep us entertained till we get there.” Irina raised her eyebrows seductively.

“I’m sure you can.” Jack smiled at her.

She laughed and pushed a strand of loose hair behind her ear; Jack took a quick step forward and reached out to pull the strand back in front of her face.

“You look good like that.” He said noting how much lower his voice had gotten as he looked at her.

“You look good in anything.” She replied fixing up his tie expertly, flattening it out she kissed him easily as if he was heading off to work and it was thirty years ago.

“So do you.”

Irina laughed again and shrugged a little “I scrub up pretty well.” She said using a line his mother had said to Irina when she had first met her.

“No wonder Sydney looks good in anything.” Jack; realizing he had used present tense, tensed up a little and his eyes darkened.

Irina leaned up and kissed him softly, “Jack we’re going to find out who did this.” She whispered, comfort and calm oozing out of her voice.

He nodded but couldn’t say anything, the last time he had seen Sydney was the night Irina had escaped them, leaping off a building and disappearing into the night. He had been held by Arvin Sloane; Sydney had come to get him immediately, like a bat out of hell, some ferocious warrior woman from Greek legends. He could still see the stubborn determination on her face, the same face he saw on Irina now, stubborn determination.

Jack couldn’t help but smile and kiss her softly; she pulled back and looked at him perplexed.

“What was that for?” she asked.

“No reason.” He shrugged.

She shook her head, her mobile phone started buzzing in her bag and she unclipped it and pulled it out.

“Dah.” She said quickly answering in Russian.

She looked at Jack as the conversation unfolded in Russian, he had no idea who she was talking to but apparently it was a contact.

“Dah, thank you.” She smiled at Jack as she closed her phone.

“That was a contact of mine, they said Cuvee will be at 04 17 Tuesday night at 10, they’ve booked us a room in a hotel not far away, our tech and cloths will be waiting for us in room 23 on the third floor. Under the name Bristow is a key card and a rent a car has been booked.” Irina pushed the phone back into her bag and fixed up the strap of her dress.

“How did they?” Jack asked confused as to how any one had heard the conversation with Verro.

Irina smiled and unclipped one of her earrings, it was a listening device, she pushed on the small red stone set in it and it seemed to dim, so did the one still in her ear, they were off now apparently.

“Where did you get those?” he asked with amazement, Marshall would have been jealous.

“I have friends.” She shrugged and smiled mysteriously.

“So, if this club belonged to “The Man” I guess its yours.” Jack said as she turned and headed out of the carriage.

“Use to be, I left it in Sark’s care, I guess when we both disappeared Cuvee decided to move in.” she said with a snarl in her voice, apparently her relationship with Cuvee was a one way street.

“Are we going to collect the rent?” Jack said with a smile as they made their way down the aisle to the sleeper carriage.

Irina chuckled appreciatively and threw a look over her shoulder.

“In a manner of speaking.”

They were silent for a few minutes as they got closer to their carriage.

“Why 04 17? What kind of name is that for a club?” Jack asked as they found their room and Irina slid the door open, tossing her purse non-chantey on top of the travel bag in the corner.

“It’s Sydney’s birthday.” Irina said with astonishment that Jack didn’t pick up on it.

Jack stopped in the door way and looked at her as she smiled.

He made a noise and slid the door shut behind him.

Irina began untying the back of her dress and smiled “Shall we finish what we started in Canada?” she said as one of the ties came loose.

Jack pulled off his jacket and slid the CD into a pocket in the bag.

“Don’t let me forget where I put that.” He smiled as another of the ties came loose.

“You never forget anything Jack.” The last of the ties came loose and the dress easily slipped down her gorgeously formed body.

Enjoy!

sheesh the little bunnies!!

introducing mr sark eh? i really like Sark.. he acts bad and's hott doin it!

merry christmas to you too!!
cant wait for another update....
I'd be interested in any of your other fics, regardless of ship. Please pm me if you put any up. thankies!

Well now, you will just have to keep reading :D

If you really like my stuff I will be more then happy to put my other fics up for you. If theres an interest, then sure.

Glad your enjoying it! Keep reading! More soon!!

P.S Heheheheheh well they have been apart for nearly thirty years LOL have to make up for lost time:D

Back