On The Nile

How ae you going to do this
will she like go back in time and meet rl michael or what
how is this gonna work
i dont wonna wait i wonna know NOW (ha i sound like a baby)

Ha! :D They really are getting married ! I'm so glad for them.

Please don't take Syd back to her time without him. :(

Anyway great update, can't wait for more.

Yay! They are getting married!!!

Is it wrong for me to hope she leaves and goes back to the future? IMO her staying in the past is too easy, so she needs to go back to the future and find Michael Vaughn there. :love:

They are getting married that afternoon.
He becomes Pharoah then.

At least they can enjoy the time they have together before something happens.

Are you going to continue on SD-1, if not can you add me to the pm list on here as well cuz i really love this story

~Sydnee

lol, i wasnt aware that sd-1 was alive

i dont think i'll post on there anymore, its just too much work to update everywhere... if you need to catch up or would like to read my other stories, you can also find all my fics on my website here.

i'll add you here though :smiley:

Chapter 19

“With this sand I tie you two together for all eternity in the bond of holy matrimony.” The high priest recited as he sprinkled sand over the couple’s heads. It was similar to the exchange of rings Sydney knew to be customary in wedding ceremonies in her time. The whole time the priest went through the ceremonial steps, Michael and Sydney were both smiling like fools. Anyone could see they were both head-over-heels in love.

“You are now married.” The priest nodded quietly, walking away.

“You may kiss the bride.” Sydney grinned, pulling Michael to her in a passionate kiss.

“I love you.” Michael repeated for the hundredth time that day.

“I love you too.” Sydney smiled and grabbed his hand.

“Where are we going?” Michael asked as she pulled him through the palace halls.

“To celebrate.” Sydney grinned.

“We should start planning for the baby.” Michael mused as he and Sydney lay in bed together the next morning.

“You don’t get pregnant every time you have sex you know.” Sydney laughed.

“Well, don’t you want to have kids?” Michael asked seriously.

“Michael…” Sydney sighed.

“What?” He inquired, thinking his thoughts were legitimate things to be thinking about now that they were married.

“What happens when I leave in two days?” Sydney asked.

“What happens if you don’t?” Michael retorted.

“You have to be prepared for that possibility.” Sydney answered. “I don’t know if I’m going back or not, but you have to at least admit to yourself that it is possible you’ll never see me again.” She said, hating that she sounded so angry about it. She wasn’t mad at Michael, she was mad at their situation.

“Can’t you at least have hope?” Michael asked quietly. He knew her concerns were valid in their circumstances. He was trying to be happy and ignore the possibility that she would be taken from him in less than forty-eight hours.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t want you to get your hopes up so high only to be crushed if I leave.” Sydney apologized.

“I’ll already be crushed. How could I not if I’ll never see the woman I love again?” Michael asked, hugging her tighter to his body. He didn’t want to let her go.

“I love you too.” Sydney kissed him gently. “If I wasn’t leaving I’d want to have a girl.”

“A girl?” Michael asked quietly.

“She could be daddy’s little princess and be spoiled rotten.” Sydney smiled wistfully.

“She would already be a princess.” Michael pointed out.

“It’s a figure of speech.” Sydney laughed. “She could have my hair, your eyes, and your nose.”

“What if I wanted her to have your eyes?” Michael asked.

“Fine, my eyes, but your nose.” Sydney ran her finger down his nose gently, tracing the bump on it.

“But my nose is crooked.” Michael protested.

“It makes you special.” Sydney kissed it softly.

“It makes me stupid. I fell down from my thrown when I was ten and broke it.” He explained.

“That’s sad, Michael.” Sydney laughed.

“There’s the smile I love. She’d have to have your smile, no objections.” Michael kissed her lips, nibbling on her bottom lip as he pulled away.

“I’m perfectly fine with that.” Sydney sighed contentedly in his embrace.

TBC...
only two more chaps :(

PM LIST:
czzonian
mbellsdiva
6helterskelter6
Alias_Angel
aliasfan212
Winifred
tubby
Javita
grassyass