On The Nile

Thanks for coming back and updating.

I knew Michael was trying to enjoy the time they have.
Sydney gave him something he can do to remember her. He can go to the spot she took him and watch the sunset.

I'm sad there is only and epilogue left. I can't wait to see how you end this.

no :Pouts: i want it to be longer :Puppy dog look: :sniffles: please make the epilogue REALLY LONG and no hinting or anything... but PLEASE LET VAUGHN AND SYDNEY STAY TOGETHER!!!

I like that you have like no grammer or spelling mistakes. that compells me to read more of your stuff because i like not having to try to figure out what a person is saying by using the wrong words.

so, thanks for this amazing story, and I can't wait for more from you.

PM when you update or publish anything of yours :smiley:

Nads

So i just got around to reading this and AWWWWWWWWWWWw they are soooooooooooo cute together i dont want syd to go back to her Real life :( I hope she stays!!

Please PM me when you post the last chapter!! Thanks ~lizzy

UGH i did it again!! soorry!! well, wednesday was my brithday so i was a little occupied but now it's spring break!! here is the epilogue, hopefully you all enjoyed my stories and hopefully i will write more

Epilogue

She awoke with a start, finding herself back in her own bed. She was happy to be home, but she missed Michael already. If she told anyone about it they would think she was crazy. She looked at the clock by her bed and saw it was only one night since she made that wish. It had all been a dream: even though it felt so real.

Sydney was sure she had been lying in bed with Michael just hours before, but her clock told her otherwise. She didn’t want it to be a dream. She wanted it to be real.

Slowly she got out of bed, making her way to the bathroom. She had work, even though she didn’t want to go. How could she think about Egypt all day and keep her thoughts off Michael? It might have been a dream, but it felt like she was really there.

“I guess that’s what I wished for…” Sydney muttered bitterly.

“What’s up with you today Sydney?” Gary asked as he pushed his mop and bucket by in the hallway at the museum. “Long night?” He smiled.

“Something like that.” Sydney sighed, groaning at the thought of giving tours to loud kids that day.

“You sure look tired, maybe you should go get some coffee before we open.” Gary suggested.

“Oh, I missed coffee.” Sydney mumbled, not loud enough for him to hear. She felt like she had really gone 28 days without coffee, even though it was only one night. “I’ll be back in a few.”

“That’s three twenty-six.” The cashier told Sydney after she ordered her drink. She handed over the money, eagerly awaiting her caffeine. The woman handed a hot cup of coffee to Sydney and she turned around, only to run right into someone.

“I’m sorry-” Sydney apologized; looking up at the person she had run into. “M-Michael?”

“Do I know you?” He smiled tentatively and she almost melted at the sight of him.

“No.” Sydney lied. “I’m just guessing. People tell me I’m good with names.” She smiled, hoping he didn’t think she was some creepy stalker or something.

“Well, that’s my name. I bet you can’t guess my last name.” He grinned and she felt her heart beat faster.

“Nope.” Sydney and Michael moved out of the way for other people to get to the counter.

“It’s Vaughn- Michael Vaughn.” He held out his hand and she shook it.

“Sydney Bristow.”

“It’s nice to run in to you.” She laughed and they locked eyes.

“You have no idea.” She smiled.

{The End}

:( Hope you enjoyed!!

Oh, YES, YES, YES!

She ended up back in her own time, but, she found Michael again.

Thank you so much for coming back and finishing the story.

NO!!!!!! You can't just end it like that, there has to be a sequel, i mean, i demand it, i think there has to be a sequel, it's a really good story!

loved it, wish I was sydney bristow in this story.

you are a good writer

Nads

Back