On The Nile

That is so sweet and it is cute how he called her when he was sick. :smiley:

Can't wait to read your update before you leave! :smiley:

I'm leaving on vacation on Saturday, so this will be nice. :smiley:

“The Prince is in there.” The guard informed her after briskly taking her through the palace. Sydney didn’t have time to look around because the guard was disappearing around corners faster than she could keep up.

“Um… thanks?” Sydney stuttered, pushing open the ornate doors to reveal a lavish bedroom. The white linen canopy bed filled the center of the room and commanded attention. She blushed deeply, wondering why Michael wanted to see her in his bedroom, but put aside her fear and called out, “Michael?”

:naughty: naughty, naughty thoughts syd.

“Are you a doctor now too?” Michael smirked playfully.

bet he wouldn't mind seeing her in a nurse outfit.

Great update! Can't wait till next one!

angel :angelfly:

Thanks for adding me to you reader's list and great update and can't wait for you next installment before you go to Florida!

Before i leave for Florida....

Chapter 11

After chatting for a while longer, Michael’s tiredness caught up with him and he decided to take a nap. Sydney promised not to leave and busied herself by looking around at his room.

The floors were covered in obviously hand made tiles and accented by fading colors painted on before firing. There was a basket in one corner full of clothing and a vanity-like setup opposite it. The vanity consisted of a wood stool with a cushion and a small table with a dusty mirror set atop it. On the table were various small pots and jars containing jewelry with amethyst, onyx, and turquoise stones as well as copper, gold, and shells. Sydney played with the various jewels, killing time until Michael woke up.

After almost an hour, Sydney returned to his bedside and sat next to his sleeping form. She felt bad that he was sick and felt a motherly pull to take care of him. Running her hand softly across his still warm forehead, she reveled in her time with him. He was the only person who had been nice to her and accepted her for who she was. Irina and Nadia had tried to be polite and help her out, but she knew she was overstaying her welcome.

Thinking about how she possibly could have wound up hundreds of years in the past and wondering how she was going to get home, she drifted off to sleep on top of the sheets next to Michael.

“Hmm… Whatimisit?” Sydney mumbled sleepily and rubbed her eyes. Finding herself all alone in Michael’s bed, she cursed herself for falling asleep. Sitting up, she found Michael on the other side of the room, sitting on the stool she had earlier sat on. “What are you doing?” She asked as she noticed it was dark outside through the window.

“You’re awake.” Michael noticed. “You fell asleep.”

“What are you doing over there? You need to lie down.” Sydney advised, patting the bed next to her. She didn’t understand why he had gotten out of bed and seemed to look hesitant.

“But you-“ Michael trailed off, looking at the floor. Sydney finally understood that he was nervous because she was in his bed and he had probably never slept with a woman besides his mother when he was younger.

“It’s okay.” Sydney stood up, trying to hide her blush. “I’m sorry I fell asleep.”

“It’s my fault for keeping you here.” Michael responded. “Maybe I could tell one of the guards to take you to another room?”

“I don’t have to leave, I mean, we’re both adults.” Sydney replied, her voice more confident than she felt. She knew she shouldn’t be insistent to stay with him, but she was still worried about him and didn’t want to leave in case he needed something.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea…”

“We won’t do anything,” Sydney blushed again. “Just sleep, I promise.” Michael seemed hesitant to accept, but gave up fighting and let his body tell him he needed sleep. He had been surprised when he had awoken to find Sydney next to him and he had barely made his way to the stool before he was exhausted. He had always been taught that sharing your bed with a woman was a big step saved for marriage and that it was wrong under any other context. He also knew Sydney was different from the other girls he met and trusted her. He didn’t see anything wrong with it because they would just be sleeping.

“Okay.” Michael made his way over to the bed with a little help from Sydney and climbed under the covers. Sydney got under the covers too and Michael became nervous again. “Um…” He responded when Sydney moved closer to him and laid her head against his chest.

“Just trust me.” Sydney sighed, falling back asleep snuggled next to Michael knowing there was nowhere she would rather be: not even Starbucks.

TBC...
have a good week! :smiley:

okay... my computer died a few days ago... so i lost the pm list.. so if your not on TELL ME. thanks.

czzonian
mbellsdiva
6helterskelter6
Alias_Angel
aliasfan212
Winifred
tubby
Javita
grassyass
texasalias2004
gtwallichs
mnkdance963
SpygirlAmy
vaughnshoney
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
blknight
phoenix shotgun 47
NadiaSantosFan
vaughn4eva24
nicewoman
hannahb
MH55995
apofieldagentnadiasantos
dandan

aww that was really cute, i loved it! :D
i love how micheal is so respectful towards sydney and how nervous he gets! :P i think its sweet!
thanks for the PM, cant wait for more!

“Just trust me.” Sydney sighed, falling back asleep snuggled next to Michael knowing there was nowhere she would rather be: not even Starbucks.
Yeah, who would want Starbucks when you can sleep next Michael. ;)

Thanks for the pm.

Michael is so cute, being nervous because Sydney was asleep on his bed.

Who wouldn't rather be in Michael Vaughn's arms than at Starbuck's? lol

Back