Once a Joss Whedon actor....

I think that some props need to go out for Joss Whedon for never abandoning his actors. He finds ones that he likes and doesn't let them go...

Gina Torres
Nathan Fillion
Adam Baldwin
Christian Kane (who can't seem to get away from the greatness that is the character of Lindsay)
Jonathan M. Woodward

Thank you, Mr. Whedon!!!! ;)

Except for Charisma Carpenter..he let her go. (I'm still kind of mad about that.) But as for the other ones, that shows a lot of loyalty. J.J. Abrams does the same thing. They both have their own little mini-repertory companies.

aliascazUK said:
me too, after everything that charisma brought to both buffy and angel he just kinda dropped her
i think it was her decision as well cos there were a lot of things that she wasn't happy with. i miss her. when she came back for the 100th episode i realised how great cordelias character was( before arch-evilness) and how much she was missed. (n) it's strange to think that Angel is now the longest running character in the buffyverse, longer than buffy herself. seems weird

I thought I read that she was ready to move on. I mean, she had been doing Buffy/Angel for as long as every other original cast member on Buffy. They all got "burnt out"... But that's just a hunch. I don't know if that's the truth.

Back