One Angry Veronica

First, loved the title, a tribute to a great movie, "12 Angry Men".

For the episode as a whole, it was ok. Not the best, not the worst. It wasn't a surprise to me to that Logan bought the tapes to destroy them. It also wasn't a surprise when Meg died, especially after that whole "if anything happens to me" conversation she had with Veronica. I was really happy to see Wallace back. The show is certainly better off with him than without him. Now we have to wait for January for a new episode, but from what I've read, it's worth the wait.

The episode was OK. Not of my favoritis. So Duncan is the father of Meg's child, is Veronica and Duncan going to raise the girl? I hope Duncan runs of with the baby and Veronica gets together with Logan ;)

I didn't really enjoy this episode. I kept waiting for Veronica to let Duncan have it for not telling her about Meg or the fact that he never told Celeste they were dating from last episode.

What happened to Veronica? She needs to get back with Logan and become the girl she was last season. :hmm:

I didn't really enjoy this episode. I kept waiting for Veronica to let Duncan have it for not telling her about Meg or the fact that he never told Celeste they were dating from last episode.

What happened to Veronica? She needs to get back with Logan and become the girl she was last season. :hmm:

I totally agree with you (y)

See, I'm more of a Veronica/Duncan shipper, so although I am pissed at Duncan for doing what he did to Veronica, I still want them together. She still loves him despite everything that happened, I think especially after Meg forgave her for being with him. It shall be interesting to see what happens with the little girl.

I liked this episode quite a bit, but not as much as last week's. It had some interesting plot points, like the trial and the stolen sex tape. I thought it was quite powerful for Logan to watch it, and that's probably another reason I shipper V/D. Logan still has this attachment to Lily. And I did cry when I saw Veronica crying.

Baa, why do so many shows have to go on hiatuses? >.<

I'm not a shipper, so I'm just happy to lean back and watch what happens. I'm happy that Veronica can make mistakes and still be a smart cookie. For example, even though I smelled a rat with the boys' story from the get-go, it wasn't Veronica voting nay like we might have expected, was it? I liked it that she didn't see through it right away, but caught on when the experienced lady opened her eyes just a little bit. And I liked the part about the lady from the University--where was it? Hughes?--opening a door for her. After all, they need a way to keep her in Neptune near all the folks we know and love, right? ;)

And, yeah, I liked the part about Wallace coming back right at New Years. Can't wait to hear his story. And there was Veronica's merry Christmas dinner for dad. (Yeah, liked that better than the sentiment in the last Alias, that seemed just a little forced to me.) Plus, now Veronica's got her work cut out for her with her promise to Meg. I'm still seeing a lot to like.
✌️

I really loved when Logan cried while watching the tapes. That man can act!, and Logan keeps surprising me. Also loved his scenes with Daddy Mars. They are really good together on the screen. I hope there will a lot more scenes in the future.
I also loved the father/daughter christmas. Very cute.
But why isn't Veronica more pissed off at Duncan? She's reasonable from the start, I would have been soo angry at first if ti was me, but maybe later been more resonable, but she's just accepting at once.

it was a good episode. i never really liked meg, so I'm not sad she died especially because she was willing to abandon Veronica in the premier. She wasn't my favorite character for sure.