One Last Chance

After celebrating their engagement in the shower and then again on the bathroom floor
ewww i find this disturbing and discusting.
i was ok with beach sex, but dude, you pee in the bathroom... and clip your nails.... and brush your hair... and drop your dirty clothes.... and EWWW....
Sand is SOOO less creepy.
OMG. and it wasnt even THEIR bathroom floor!!! EWW old person!!!

*no offence to amelia, just her age.*

but cute ending... and Joanna, as in a reference to Jonah? as in thanks for saving my wife so i'll name my kid after you (sorta)?

YAYNESS :woot: for second chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez woman you got me scared there :P I was really thinking that this was the end... I don't trust you :lol: no seriously... ;)

That was an amazing fic but kinda angsty too :angelic:

what's up next???????????? :thinking: :rolleyes:

ewww i find this disturbing and discusting.
i was ok with beach sex, but dude, you pee in the bathroom... and clip your nails.... and brush your hair... and drop your dirty clothes.... and EWWW....
Sand is SOOO less creepy.
OMG. and it wasnt even THEIR bathroom floor!!! EWW old person!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
well, technically, it was the guest - and thus rarely used - bathroom.... just sayin' :P

This was totally awesome! I love how Jonah let the true fate play out. This entire fic was perfect! Joanna was a perfect name, too! Thanks for sharing your fantastic fic!

Why must I always be gone when you update the final part of your stories?

Anyway, that was absolutely wonderful. I'm immensely glad that Syd didn't die, and Vaughn too of course. And the epilogue was sooo adorable! I LOVE it. Incredible job!

YA you didn't kill her!!!
-I'm glad Jonah let him save her!!!
And I loved how the baby is named after him!!
-Great Fic!! Loved it!!

OMG SHE LIVED
yay
thanks keeping her alive
and getting vaughn shot

OMG THEY HAD A BABY GIRL
yay
thanks for riteing this
^_^ (y)
~VJ~!

Back