~One More Day~

Holey moley... *sob* Don't make me cwy nooooow! :cry: Argh... lol

I loved that!! It was bwilliantly bwilliant... And oh so cute! :love: Ahhh! I don't know what to say now, it was just all so perfect! All of it!

*sigh* Love all your fics :P

Cai
x

I usually try not to read one parters because, you know? I always end up wanting more :D :P but today I'm having a really bad day and I needed something to cheer me up. This fic was perfect. Thank you, Kristina. ;)

wow kristina that was fabulous!
you always make me cry!!!!!!!!
but you're such an amazing writer- fantastic job :D

Kristina, that was incredible.

“I love you.”

A small smile played on Sydney’s lips as she turned her head to look at him.

“Deal with it.” He told her with a small smile. She let out a soft laugh and stared into his eyes.

That was intense, romantic, cute, and just plain wonderful.

OMV!! Kristina that was wonderful. I mean it still sucks she missed 2 years but I love how you wrote this!!

Great job!!

Jules

That was so nice.

In all seriousness just what i needed after a shocking day and the snow.

thanks for the pm

rach

JJ should have started something like this in s3 and yeah, Vaughn's not married. :rolleyes:
:blush: Syd was right... they're soulmates and they found each other again.
I love your story, Kristina. Thanks for the pm. :smiley:

That was great. Really. I mean, a really well written one parter! Thank you for sharing it with us!!! Let me know if you write other.

Linnette

Awww, That was sooo cute.
I absolutely adore this fic. It's just so great and really well written.
I love that Sydney found Vaughn and he wasn't married etc. I'm glad they found each other again! They are just soo sweet together :2love:

Wonderful one parter. I liked the whole premise and how she found him and just the whole thing. Great job. I really loved it. Thanks for the pm.

Shay

Back