~One More Day~

this is the best "syd-comes-back-and-visits-vaughn"-story I have EVER read! I loved Vaughn's reaction when he saw her, I loved it when they lay in bed and all that, it was..gosh..i'm not back in reality yet. There is just one word to describe this one-parter: AWESOME!!! And I really, really, mean it.

JJ's nuts
he should seriously get down to AA once in a while
and just see how good some of the writers are!
hell that's EXACTLY how season 3 should have been
*shakes head* dumb screen-writers

but oh god kristina, you made me cry
the way you describe everything, it just.. blows me away
i wish i had just half the talent you have!

luv juju :harp:

Such a perfect ending!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Happy endings should be compulsory for all stories... hehe.

Please PM me if you write any more fics,

Mel

I think i may add a few more parts to this. Don't know how many, but i'd like to make it a little bit longer. Or do you guy's like it just as a one parter?

~Kristina

I love your fic, you should definitely post more :D
When I read the first chapter I was :eek: , I almost cried :blush:

Please PM me when you post more

Thanks

kristina... this is sooooo perfect.... really. damn.. its just a one parter.. and it is soooo good! anyway, thanks for this!

spy41 said:
I think i may add a few more parts to this.  Don't know how many, but i'd like to make it a little bit longer.  Or do you guy's like it just as a one parter?

~Kristina
[post="1233316"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh you know the answer to this!!!!!!!!!!!!! please do continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spy41 said:
I think i may add a few more parts to this.  Don't know how many, but i'd like to make it a little bit longer.  Or do you guy's like it just as a one parter?

~Kristina
[post="1233316"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
More chapters would be great please! :D

That was absolutely wonderful. I loved the way you described all the emotinos :D You almost made me cry :lol:
And if you post more pm me please ;)

Absolutely amazing - I think I will pretend that this is what really happened when I think about Syd's return. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Awwwwwwwwwww sigh

If only there were more Vaughns out there. No, i don't mean guys like Vaughn, I mean Clones...lol...kidding, somewhat :lol:

Great Story, I wish it were a chapter story, but sadly no...unless....hehe...i get it, no.

Ummmm,

YAY!

I Loved it!

Luv Kay :love:

Back