One of Many

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD MORE ASAP SOON I WANT MORE OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO GOOD MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!! i mean GREAT!! hgehe but very evil of you with that cliffhanger ^_^ but it still was a great chap. and i cna't wait for more!!! :D

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaang........"

LOL! :lol:

"MICHAEL?!??"

You are so evil Erika!! Can't belive you just left it like that!!! I swear you're a born writer! :P But you just can't leave it like that!!! :confused:
Update!! (y) I need to know!

nattie :flowers:

PS: So cool that Rachael got to train with team! I wanna be a Prophecy girl too! :P

okay the 'stop being as stubborn as i am' was really cute. and Barcelona is in spain not Italy, unless it's a small town that i have never heard of. and the ending as an evil cliffhanger :lol: over all great chap!
--mandy :angelic:

this is interesting. but really, an eleven year old on a CIA op? that's just a little far-fetched. and no mother i know of, would knowingly allow her child do put herself in that kind of danger. but, the plot idea is still good.

OMG!!! WOW!!!! Great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (y) :P I Loved it!! Thanks for the PM! I cant wait to see what happens next. Post more soon!!!!

Same here xdancer. Nobody that I know would let their kid do that either. I just wanted to do something different and I made up something to back it up even though it wasn't a very good back up. Oh well.

Born writer....... woooooooow..... thanks a lot nattie700.

Nat and Mandy, thanks for the correction!! I knew it was either Italy or Spain but couldn't remember which! I fixed the problem!

A/N: I am going camping and I am leaving Monday, the 4th of August and coming back Friday, the 9th of August. SORRY ABOUT NOW CHAPTERS!!

Teaser for Chapter 3

"Hello?"

"SYDNEY!!!!! THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T CHANG YOUR NUMBER!!"

"MICHAEL?!??!!"

"It's me!! IT'S ME!! I AM ALIVE!! Look, there are other enemies and -" said Vaughn.

A door slammed open. "THERE HE IS!!" said a voice. Sydney heard fighting. The line went dead.

"MICHAEL?!?!? MICHAEL!!!!!!!!

DAMN PHONE!!!!!!!"

Sydney threw the phone on the floor but then picked it up. She had to talk to Marshall. She needed to know where the call was from.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"WOW!! Rachel!! You sure learned fast!! You can hit a perfect bullseye ten times in a row and hit a moving target in the proper spot!!" Jack said amazed.

"Thanks, Grandpa," said Rachel.

"Ready for your test?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Jack had changed over the years. He loosened up when Sydney got engaged and hadn't changed since. He's a happier guy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"MARSHALL!??!" yelled Syd as she ran up to him.

"Yes, S-Sydney?"

"I got a call from Michael about two minutes ago on my cell phone," she said holding up her cell. "I need you to trace that call, NOW."

"On my way."

Two minutes later........

"I got it!!" exclaimed Marshall.

"Where?"

"Bilbao, Spain."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"You guys will leave to Bilbao as soon as we find out Rachel's results from the test," said Kendall to the search party in his office. They all nodded their head in agreement.

Five minutes later........

"OH MY GOD!!!!" yelled the agent with the results while coming into Kendall's office. "HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!! THIS YOUNG GIRL PASSED ALMOST AS GOOD AS SOME OF OUR BEST PEOPLE!! SHE PASSED 90%!!"

"She's going. Get headed to the airport," said Kendall.

"Does she have to? I know I seemed to be relenting before but I just can't let her go!! I CAN'T!!" said Sydney.

"I'm sorry Agent Bristow (Even though Sydney took Vaughn's last name she was still known as Agent Bristow around the agency.) but we have no time and now no choice. You're child is almost as good as you if you hadn't noticed. 5% lower. She's going."

"Bu-"

"Not buts. Now, leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having some writer's block here so here is just a teaser.

Chapter 3

"Hello?"

"SYDNEY!!!!! THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T CHANGE YOUR NUMBER!!

MICHAEL?!??!!

"It's me!! IT'S ME!! I AM ALIVE!! Look, there are other enemies and -" said Vaughn.

A door slammed open. "THERE HE IS!!" said a voice. Sydney heard fighting. The line went dead.

"MICHAEL?!?!? MICHAEL!!!!!!!!

DAMN PHONE!!!!!!!"

Sydney threw the phone on the floor but then picked it up. She had to talk to Marshall. She needed to know where the call was from.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"WOW!! Rachel!! You sure learned fast!! You can hit a perfect bullseyes ten times in a row and hit a moving target in the proper spot!!" Jack said amazed.

"Thanks, Grandpa," said Rachel.

"Ready for your test?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Jack had changed over the years. He loosened up when Sydney got engaged and hadn't changed since. He's a happier guy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"MARSHALL!??!" yelled Syd as she ran up to him.

"Yes, S-Sydney?"

"I got a call from Michael about two minutes ago on my cell phone," she said holding up her cell. "I need you to trace that call, NOW.

"On my way."

Two minutes later........

"I got it!!" exclaimed Marshall.

"Where?"

"Bilbao, Spain."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"You guys will leave to Bilboa as soon as we find out the results from Rachel's test," said Kendall to the search party in his office. They all nodded their head in agreement.

Five minutes later........

"OH MY GOD!!!!" yelled the agent with the results while coming into Kendall's office. "HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!! THIS YOUNG GIRL PASSED ALMOST AS GOOD AS SOME OF OUR BEST PEOPLE!! SHE PASED 90%!!"

"She's going. Get headed to the airport," said Kendall.

"Does she have to? I know I seemed to be relenting before but I can't let her go!! I CAN'T!!" said Sydney.

"I'm sorry Agent Bristow (Even though Sydney took Vaughn's last name she was still known as Agent Bristow around the agency.) but we have not time and now no choice. You're child is almost as good as you if you hadn't noticed. 5% lower. She's going.

"Bu-"

"No buts. Now, leave."

Kendall was starting to get annoyed. Sydney knew that she wouldn't win this argument with Kendall. She would've just been wasting her breath. She might as well save it.

As the search party walked out Jack asked, "Sydney? Can I see you for a minute?"

"Sure, Dad," she said.

They walked to a more private area.

"Sydney, if Rachel knew about Project Christmas I would've told her this but she, she reminded me so much of you during her quick training. You were the same when I was training you when you were six. I was even more amazed. I mean, both of you were able to shoot moving targets and regular targets very easily in the bullseye."

Jack left Syd standing there. She needed a few moments.

Rachel's POV

What?!?! Why did my mom do that again?!?! I thought she was okay now! She just doesn't get it!! I have been getting these urges to do stuff like this during the past three years. This is actually a dream come true!!"

No POV

Rachel was the one who didn't understand as you can tell. She had no idea on what kind of life she was getting in to.

~*~*~*~*~

"OH S**T!" yelled Syd while driving to the airport. "I forgot to tell the twins that Carrie was gonna take them!!"

"It's okay Mom," said Rachel. "Just call them at the daycare now."

ring ring

"Little Rainbow Daycare Center. How may I help you?" said the lady at the daycare.

"Hi, this is Sydney Vaughn. I'll be out of town for a few days so there'll be a Carrie Flinkman picking up and dropping of Daniel and Anne Vaughn during that time."

"Okay, thank you. Is there anything else?"

"Yes, I need to talk to them."

"They'll be here in minute."

A minute later.....

"Alright Mrs. Vaughn. They are here now. Would you like to talk to them individually or would you want me to put them on speaker phone?"

"Speaker phone please."

"HI MOMMY!!!!!!!!" yelled the twins at the same time.

"Hi darlings!"

"Hey kiddos!" yelled Rachel quickly near Syd's cell. "Kiddos" was her nickname for both of them. She copied from Weiss.

"RACHEL!!!!!!!"

"Sweeties, Rachel can't talk to you right now," Syd gave Rachel a face "but she can later. Look, Mommy has to go for a few days and I'll have a very good friend of mine pick you up. She'll take care of you and drop you off too. You'll like her. Her name is Carrie but call her Mrs. Flinkman."

"OKAY!!" the twins liked staying over at their mom's friends' houses.

"And guess what. She has a dog!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" The twins loved dogs.

"Will Rachel be there?" asked Daniel.

"No, Rachel has to go somewhere else. It'll be too much work for Mrs. Flinkman."

"Okay.." he said sadly.

"Well, Mommy has to go now. I love you guys!!"

"Bye kiddos!" Rachel sneaked in again. Sydney gave her another face. Rachel giggled.

"Bye Mommy!! Bye Rachel I love you!!" Anne cried then gave each of them a good-bye kiss.

"Bye Mommy! I'll take care of Anne!! Don't worry!" cried Daniel.

Sydney laughed. Daniel was always trying to be the man of the house. "Okay, I love you both!! Bye!"

She hung up.
~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hope you liked it! :smiley:

This is dedicated to IrinaDerevko also known as Liz. She turned 12 today (it's still before midnight for me! So that means it's still July 30th!)!! :D 🎂

A/N:I'm going camping and I will be gone August 4th -9th. I'll miss ya guys!! Sorry about no chapters!

Back