One of Many

mmmwauhahahaha!! I beat the PM! :smiley: lol. Anywho, great chapter!! Poor Vaughn. He doesnt even reconize his own daughter. :( Well, I cant wait for more! Update soon!!

"Jack, shut up," said Irina. "You say everything may be a trap. I've worked with Michael before when Rachel was younger. Sydney's right."

Tee-hee SO true about Jack thinking everything's a trap, so true! Nice chapter, Update ASAP!! :D :D

great chapter
They're getting closer and closer. I hope they finally find him in the next chapter!!
please post more soon, I can't wait much longer!
thanks for the PM

Maartje

Chapter 5

"Take a left. Good. Now a right two alleys down," said Vaughn as he was leading the party to his location. "You see that door? Good. Go up those stairs and open the door."

walk, walk, walk, stop creeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaak.......

Michael turned off his cellphone. He was prepaired for this. The door opened. Sydney was in the lead. She dropped her gun and ran to him. "Oh, Mich-" Vaughn put his finger over her lips. And brought her into a kiss. Oh, did it feel so good. It was long, loving, lasting. It was passionate and strong. Vaughn was holding Sydney in his arms. The world seemed to be no longer existing. It was as if they were in a world of their own, where nothing else mattered. They could've stayed like this forever.

"Eh heh heh hem..." Irina interrupted. Sydney and Vaughn stopped and looked at Irina. She was smiling and pointed to Rachel who was watching her parents kissing. "I don't want to interrupt but the CIA is waiting and we have a youngster in here. Plus, if the rest of us would leave you here who knows how long you'll be here?"

Vaughn wiped a bit of saliva off his mouth. "Uh, yeah. We better get going," he said. He kissed the top of Sydney's head. "Let's go."

The group left and headed down the stairs. Rachel was happy that her family was reunited again but was also sad at the same time. He didn't even recognize me, she thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~
"Anna?" asked Sark as Anna Espinosa walked through the door.

"Yes, darling. It's me. I'm sorry for getting mad after Vaughn escaped but I'm back now. You know I'd never be able to leave you," said Anna seductively.

"You sounded so serious."

"Forget that," she said as she walked up to him and sat on his lap. "All that matters now, is us." Anna pulled Sark into a kiss.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"MARSHALL!!!!!!!!" yelled the twins happily as they rode around on Marshall's back. Marshall said it was perfectly fine with him that they called him that instead of Mr. Flinkman. He said it sounded too formal. Although the twins didn't understand what that meant, they didn't care.

"Marshall! Daniel! Anne! Stop making such a racket!" scolded Carrie from the kitchen.

"What Carrie? Why can't the, uh, why can't D-Daniel and Anne have s-some fun?" asked Marshall.

Carrie laughed. "It's fine it's just that you're being too loud!"

"Are uh, we being t-too uh, loud Anne and Daniel?"

"NO!" they responded.

"See, Carrie? We're not being, uh, well, we're not being t-too loud at uh, all!"

Carrie smiled. "Okay, but when the neighbors complain I'll tell them to come to you!"

No repsonse. Carrie new they didn't hear but she just smiled and continued to make dinner.

"WEEEEEEE!!! HORSEY MARSHALL!!!!!" squealed Anne.

"Vroom VROOM VROOM!!!!!" yelled Daniel. "I'M IN A RACE CAR!!"

"NO! It's horsey!"

"Race car!"

"Horsey!"

"Race car buhgillion times!"

"Horsey infinity times!"

"Fine....." Daniel pouted.

Anne didn't like to see her twin sad. She decided to say something to chear him up.

"Lookey, it's horsey this time but next time it'll be race car! Okay?"

"OKAY!" Daniel piped up.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"So," said Vaughn to Rachel, "since when did they allow kids?"

"There was an exception for me."

"Oh, and what is your name?"

Rachel was really upset now. Her own father didn't even remember a single bit.

"You should know...." she said coldly.

"What do you mean?"

"You should know........." she said annoyed and ran off towards the rental van.

The rest of the party was shocked. He should at least recognize his own daughter. They looked at him like, "Hellooooo?"

"What?" asked Vaughn.

"Oh my God......" Sydney said under her breath. She buried her face in her hand then looked right at Vaughn. "Michael..... Don't you even recognize her one bit? That was your daughter......... That was Rachel."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why am I writing sad things? Oh well! Hope you liked it!

Back