One of Us

Aired tonight!! :D

The only thing I want to mention right now is: What a fascinating, eye-opening episode for us to get for the setup of our final five episodes before the season finale!! WOW!! (y)

(More will come...)

That was one great hour of television!
I'm not sure it was a great hour of Lost, but anyways, Lost has gone a long way from people-stranded-on-deserted-island-trying-to-survive in season 1, so I'm happy anyway.
I find Juliet more and more interesting. She has gone from scared and being manipulated, to being a manipulative bitch in 3 years. I wonder how? And I can't tell if she's double crossing Jack and the gang, or if she's double crossing Ben. Maybe she's doing it all for her self, she is "all alone" as she said to Jack.
The night after the episode I dreamt that I made out with Goodwin, or rather Brett Cullen. That was a very nice dream... he's a great kisser :smiley:. I have loved him since The Young Riders back in the days, and I'm glad he got some more screen time on Lost, even if his character is dead. Today I'm going to rewatch the episode and hope for more lovely dreams tonight :smiley:.

Nice set up for the last episodes, and the finale. We got some answers, but as usual, more questions.

I personally think we recieved far more answers than questions this time around. I mean, isn't everyone just reeling about how we finally FINALLY had it made clear what the hell was up w/the others' motives?? I was getting tired of it just being "they're evil, they're evil", and now we know. We know why they really kidnapped Claire, and the kids and made all those lists, because they're women were unable to concieve without Juliet's serum. We know how they've gotten all that information that they "just knew" (everyone's full names, personal history, blood types, etcc.) by seeing their communications center in action.

The only question we really are facing now is what Juliet's ultimate motive is, meaning what Ben placed her on the beach for. We know it's going to happen within a week, whatever it is, but they couldn't tell us what it is--that's what is going to make us tune in again for the next episode.

But how the **** are the Others and Dharma connected?? The Others use all kinds of Dharma stuff like medecine, and they use the hatches. But are they Dharma? I don't think so.

So now we know that the Others took the tailies, the children and so on because of there fertility experiments. But why all the drama and maskerade? Why dress up, or down, in rags and walk barefoot, why all the mysterious noises and voices in the wind? I don't get it... They were all safe behind there electronic fence, so why go through all the trouble?

But how the **** are the Others and Dharma connected?? The Others use all kinds of Dharma stuff like medecine, and they use the hatches. But are they Dharma? I don't think so.

So now we know that the Others took the tailies, the children and so on because of there fertility experiments. But why all the drama and maskerade? Why dress up, or down, in rags and walk barefoot, why all the mysterious noises and voices in the wind? I don't get it... They were all safe behind there electronic fence, so why go through all the trouble?
Good questions! Don't worry, though...I'm sure they'll get answered at some point. ;)

I'm also fascinated by what might (or might not) be going on in Juliet's head. What's her endgame? Hmmm... :P

ooh, i really liked this episode. i loved learning more about juliet and about how she got onto the island... i really want to know why ben sent juliet to the beach and what they're planning... and i also want to know how the others and dharma are connected... but next week's episode looks really good... ^_^

Good questions! Don't worry, though...I'm sure they'll get answered at some point. ;)
It's just that for every question answered on Lost, we get 10 new ones. And now it's been 3 seasons. I wish they could start answering some of the questions from s 1. soon....

I'm also fascinated by what might (or might not) be going on in Juliet's head. What's her endgame? Hmmm... :P
If her endgame isn't to get of the island, I will be disaponted. Then her flashbacks have been a complete waste. I still wonder how she got from being scared and manipulated to beeing manipulative and double crossing. Maybe it's the electromagnetic field on the island that make all the Others so extremely clever and mind players?

ooh, i really liked this episode. i loved learning more about juliet and about how she got onto the island... i really want to know why ben sent juliet to the beach and what they're planning... and i also want to know how the others and dharma are connected... but next week's episode looks really good... ^_^
Do you have a link to the preview???

Of COURSE Juliet is evil. Or at least the Others agree she is. I wonder if she does indeed have some motivation of her own, though. Maybe she thinks her chances of escape are better this way?

BUT Ben said, "See you in a week." I think she has a mission of sorts: to get in, accomplish something, and get out. Personally, I think she's supposed to steal Sun, who is PREGNANT.

Thank's for the link ^^

Ohh, I can't belive that I (or some one eles) haven't mentioned Sawyer and Kate!
Excelent acting from JH when Sawyer saw Kate and the others returning to the beach. He said SOOOO much with only his eyes and his postures. An he hugged Jack! Very cute.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode. It's nice to really care about Lost again.

It's just that for every question answered on Lost, we get 10 new ones. And now it's been 3 seasons. I wish they could start answering some of the questions from s 1. soon....

Apparently one of the biggest S1 questions is going to be answered on May 2. But you're right, because when that gets answered we'll just have more questions than we started with...but some questions don't suffice with or require an answer, so not all of them will be explained. I like it that way anyway... :smiley:

Oh, and I also loved Sawyer's reaction to everyone coming back...it just made me smile to see him so relieved, happy, and...just, at ease. Well, that is, until he saw Juliet... :P

that was definitely an eye-opening episode ... which I loved ... (y)

Sawyer was so relieved when everybody got back, guess his "leadership" won't be tested for now ... and his look once he saw Juliet ... priceless ;)

Juliet is not to be trusted ... that bitch is working with Ben .. and I wish we could find out more about her end-game ... there is no way they will ever get off the island ... is there?

Cant wait to see this week's episode ... should be interesting and preparing us for the season finale ... 5 more episodes ... :woot:

Apparently one of the biggest S1 questions is going to be answered on May 2.

Ok, um, I don't like to trust spoilers, and I PROMISED MYSELF (haha) from now on I will stay away from them (it'll be hard). But anyway, I think this is that "question" to be answered, in a GREAT WAY:

I heard the question being answered is who the real Sawyer is (the man that our Sawyer never actually caught)....and that it's Locke's dad, Anthony Cooper. That makes perfect sense, Locke's dad is a con man, and not only will that bring the Locke/Daddy arc to a nice close (I'm thinking Sawyer will kill Locke's dad) boy, will that create some interesting anger-scented Sawyer/Locke tensions.

:lol:

Just a little FYI for everybody...

Wednesday encores of Lost episodes are scheduled to start airing tonight, and they're supposed to last until the end of the season!

Every Wednesday (except for May 23 -- finale day), an encore of the previous Wednesday's episode will air at 9/8c right before the brand new episode at 10/9c!

So tonight we have last week's episode (One of Us) at 9/8c, and our brand new episode (Catch-22) at 10/9c! :woot:

Just thought I'd let you all know! :smiley:

Back