One place.

Somewhere in America. As corny as this sounds I love to be in the outskirts of the U.S driving down a highway with the wind in my face! Sounds like something from a movie! :D

smegheadalways said:
Somewhere in America. As corny as this sounds I love to be in the outskirts of the U.S driving down a highway with the wind in my face! Sounds like something from a movie! :D
doesn't sound corny, it sounds pretty cool ^_^

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
smegheadalways said:
Somewhere in America.  As corny as this sounds I love to be in the outskirts of the U.S driving down a highway with the wind in my face!  Sounds like something from a movie!  :D
that's one of the neatest feelings in the world! besides rain of course

alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
smegheadalways said:
Somewhere in America.  As corny as this sounds I love to be in the outskirts of the U.S driving down a highway with the wind in my face!  Sounds like something from a movie!  :D
rain is the best thing in the world ^_^

It doesn't sound weird :smiley:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
smegheadalways said:
rain is the best thing in the world ^_^

It doesn't sound weird :smiley:
just laying down outside in the grass in the pouring rain... i love it!

Either Israel, cuz it is SO awesome there, I mean, you like ANYTHING they have it. It's got such a diverse landscape. I mean, you've got the ocean, and a resort, and you look behind you, and there's the desert. It's awesome, or England. I'm an honorary Brit :D

Back