One place.

My list is the never end Story.

Egypt, Japan, Argentina, Irland, Brazil, New Zeland, Autralia, Italy, France ... But Specially Egypt, France and Italy

Also I want kwon thoroughly my country. And I like return to Greece.

Damn it I want to be as Willy Fog

~Natalia~

well, I've never been out of the continental U.S.- so I can't say I'd like to return somewhere exotic... but I'd be back in D.C.- where I left my best friends 5 years ago.

btvaughn, is your dad in the service?

Rachel

*SPYnish* said:
My list is the never end Story.

Egypt, Japan, Argentina, Irland, Brazil, New Zeland, Autralia, Italy, France ... But Specially Egypt, France and Italy

Also I want kwon thoroughly my country. And I like return to Greece.

Damn it I want to be as Willy Fog

~Natalia~
and USA of Course :P

Right now I would love to be lying on my roof listening to relaxing jazz music.
But I would also love to be in Egypt, all of Europe, America, Canada, basically anywhere but here!!!

right now, i would rather be home with my parents. because it would mean that summer vacation has begun. :D

or, i want to be in ashland, oregon. it's a cute little town i visited my senior year of high school for an ap english trip. we went for the oregon shakespeare festival and i just totally fell in love with the town. it's so cute and quaint and....cute. ^_^

I would be anywhere but here in the midwest. For the second time this week, tornado sirens are going off and my poor lil dog is freaked out. We're not supposed to get that many tornado warnings up here! I think maybe once before, have the tornado sirens gone off while I've lived here, and I've been here 5 years! GAH

Maybe somewhere sunny. Where I can do l
Lots of shopping. LA maybe. Maybe Paris or Milan. Just not here!

Existentialist said:
For the second time this week, tornado sirens are going off and my poor lil dog is freaked out. We're not supposed to get that many tornado warnings up here! I think maybe once before, have the tornado sirens gone off while I've lived here, and I've been here 5 years! GAH
I wanted to be a tornado chaser when I was younger!

I've decided that my roof is the was to go, It's less expensive! LOL!

crazy spinster said:
right now, i would rather be home with my parents. because it would mean that summer vacation has begun. :D

or, i want to be in ashland, oregon. it's a cute little town i visited my senior year of high school for an ap english trip. we went for the oregon shakespeare festival and i just totally fell in love with the town. it's so cute and quaint and....cute. ^_^
I've been to ashland. My grandparents live in Medford. Do you know the area?

wildwildrae said:
I've been to ashland. My grandparents live in Medford. Do you know the area?
not really, that was the first and only time i've been to oregon and we were only there for like two or three days, but i really loved the town. it was so cute! ^_^

yeah, that mountain was so cool!! the whole drive up there was beautiful! especially since it was winter and everything was coated with snow. it was so gorgeous!!

wow, i just ended every sentence with an exclamation mark. see how much i loved that town? ^_^

^_^ok here is my dream day....

Sitting on a beach in the warm sand on a lawn chair of corse. the water brushing at my feet. Me sipping some sorta cold beverage purfurely something blue. Shades and all. Watching the waves and the sun shine on my hair as I lay back and enjoy the peace.................................

But hey! I AM Going camping and they have a lake a veeeeery big lake there soooo i think Pawnee shall be my paradise beach. LOL

Back