One place.

I want to go to Paris... I really really do, it's my dream city to go to!

and ally... omg, on your av... that's the girl from from form dawsons creek... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

nance said:

and ally... omg, on your av... that's the girl from from form dawsons creek... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Yep. it sure is Joey Potter from Dawson's Creek The show I was obsessed with and sad when it ended. ^__^ hehe was that a good AHHHH or bad AHHHH LMAO :smiley:

Oh and POncho HAWWII! IS SOOOOO PURTY!!!!!!! LOL

Sunfire_77 said:
nance said:

Yep. it sure is Joey Potter from Dawson's Creek The show I was obsessed with and sad when it ended. ^__^ hehe was that a good AHHHH or bad AHHHH LMAO :smiley:

Oh and POncho HAWWII! IS SOOOOO PURTY!!!!!!! LOL
um...... an.... okay AHHHHH lol i think she's pretty tho!

and hawaiiiiii i want to go there!

and hawaiiiiii i want to go there!

I didn't like it there, I found it to be too typical, if you know what I mean. Like there was nothing interesting, It was just an Island, and I have been to plenty so maybe that's the reason.

I'd wanna be on the inside of a NASCAR Winston Cup stock car going around the track with the most perfect setup and I'd be in the lead of course. ^_^

I want to be on Jupiter, I think that I would like it there it would be so desolate and the fact that I would die if I went near it.... well I think that it would be a pretty place to see

Back