One Thing That Won't Change

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: One Thing That Won't Change
Authors: Carolyn (sexcivaughn14) and Riley (rileylovealias)
Ship: S/V
Disclaimer: Sadly, we own nothing
Notes: This is a sequel to The Only Thing That's True

A/N: Hey Everyone! Time for another story! Woo! I really hope you like this, it is completed...em...enjoy, it was fun to write. Love ya- Carolyn
By Janet
onethingthatwontchange.jpg

Chapter One: Everyone But You
(By Riley)

Sydney sat on her bed, rolling over and over listening to her favorite Green Day song.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It was their song. Ever since they went to that Green Day concert together, that’s what she had deemed it. But now, Vaughn was away at college. They both had known it was coming, but it had just crept up on them so fast. She hadn’t really thought her senior year was going to be without him. She always imagined walking through the halls with her man candy right on her arm, giggling and laughing at their little inside jokes. At least that’s how it was last year…

*Flashback*
“I wish I had some bubbles right now,” she said distant from the noise in the halls. Vaughn was walking her to biology, the class she hated.

“Bubbles?” he asked opening the door to the 500 hall.

She giggled, “Yeah bubbles.”
*End of Flashback*

It had become routine now. Get home from school; check her e-mail from messages from mvaughn@hotmail.com, his e-mail address. Then she’d do her homework and then wait on her bed, listening to some songs they had danced to, giggled at, or just both loved. Then he’d call and it would get late and her mom, or dad, would tell her to go to bed. It wasn’t exactly perfect, but it worked.

The song finished and the phone rang. Sydney practically bounced off the walls when she heard the phone right nowadays and she ran to answer it.

“Hello,” she said jumpily.

“Hello, this is Matthew from Vacuums R Us. Is your father or mother home?”

Sydney scoffed, “How can you call at a time like this? I’m expecting a very important phone call from my boyfriend!” She pressed the off button as hard as she could and threw the phone. She missed him dearly despite their constant communication. She couldn’t bear it any longer so she ran to the computer and decided to write him an e-mail.

To: mvaughn@hotmail.com
Subject: Waiting

Sure, I know you have classes and college life is busy. But it’s nine o’ clock. You always call at nine. I’m going anxious and I just told off a telemarketer. Poor guy Matthew. He just wanted to sell us a vacuum. But I wouldn’t let him…

Please call me soon before I like kill myself waiting for you…I need to hear your voice.

With all my love,
Gumby xoxoxoxoxoxxxxoooooo

She hit send and sat back in the chair. She rocked back and forth and screamed at the phone, “Ring, phone. Ring you damn phone!”

And for some reason, it must have gotten to the phone because right then, the phone rang.

“Hi there,” Sydney answered hoping it was finally him.

“Hey,” Will greeted back.

Sydney grunted, “Everyone in the freaking world is calling BUT Michael.”

“Did I call at a bad time because I could call back later,” he suggested.

“No, no, I have call waiting, this is better than sitting and screaming at the phone. Because that’s what I was doing earlier,” she explained.

Will tried to hide his laughter, “How long ago was he supposed to call?”

“Five minutes, a whole whooping five minutes! You know how many times we could have said I love you in five minutes!!!” she whined.

“Knowing you Syd, I’d have to say about billion,” he joked.

“Not the funny,” she said.

“Sorry,” Will apologized.

“The beep! Hold on someone is on the other line!” she screamed.

**Other Line**
“Hello,” she squealed.

“So like oh, my god! Today I was at the mall and this cashier was like being totally rude and using the worst pick up lines ever,” Francie started ranting.

Sydney whined, “You’re not Vaughn!”

“You’re right, I’m not,” she replied.

“No, it’s just he hasn’t called yet, and like everyone is calling BUT him…mind if I call you back later?” she explained.

Francie let out a sigh, “You mean tomorrow; because you’re going to be on the phone with Vaughn for the rest of the night. It happens every night Syd.”

“It’s not my fault he had to go to college. It’s hard having a long distance relationship!” Sydney defended.

“Fine, I’ll talk to you during math tomorrow. Ms. Baker is such a bore anyways,” she said hanging up.

“Yup, talk to ya then,” she said switching to the other line.

**Back to the Main Line**

“Sorry, that was Fran,” she said to Will.

“Oh, I thought it was him, I was going to hang up because I know you’d be on the phone for the rest of the night.”

Sydney rolled her eyes, “Why does everyone think that?”

“Because it’s true, and you know it is. Your parents have to pry the phone the damn phone out of your hands!” he told her.

“So?” she said innocently.

“So, I had good reason.”

“Other line, I bet it’s him, I’ll talk to you tomorrow,” Sydney explained.

Will sighed, “Yeah, talk to ya tomorrow.”

**Other Line**

“If you aren’t Vaughn, just hang up now before I flip out at you,” she greeted.

“Well, then I’m glad I’m Vaughn,” he said laughing.

Sydney let out a sigh of relief, “Finally. Gosh, three people called and all three times I thought it was you. Gosh, it’s been like ten hours since I last talked to you.”

“Ten hours really isn’t that long…” Vaughn told her.

“It feels like forever when you’re in love,” she stated.

Vaughn smiled, “I love you, you know that?”

“Of course I know that. And I love you too,” she stated smiling.

“I love you more,” he said.

“I so love you more!” she argued.

YAY!! SEQUAL!!
:love: awww thats so cute, but for some reason i know something bad is gonna happen because its too good too soon
great chapter :D
thanx for the pm
can't wait for more :smiley:

Yay!! A sequel! Aww, but I feel so bad that they have to be apart. I'm so happy you updated this quickly. I love this fic. :D

YOU POSTED THE SEQUEL!!! YAY!! :woot:
I loved it just as much as the last one.
I feel so bad for them being apart.
Sydney really does have it bad! I would really hate to be one of the people that called Syd, like poor Matthew! :lol:

I loved that sooo much! :love:
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

I knew they would be on the phone every night for hours. They also should do IM and the e-mail.

Sydney sure was hyper. It's cute.

Awwww!!! :love: That was so adorable! ^_^ I loved it!! Poor them, though. Long distance relationshops do suck. But they love eachother so much, so they can do it! :smiley:
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

That was great ... omg poor Syd going crazy waiting fro him to call ... I feel bad for Mathew and Will and Fran hehe ... wow Syd very impaintent ... those two are sicklying cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Cool.Thank you for the speedy update. You have got to think though that Syd is going to have to get a hobby or something just to keep her mind off of Vaughanotherwise she is going to drive them both insane!

Thank you for the om and the update. this looks really good.

“If you aren’t Vaughn, just hang up now before I flip out at you,” she greeted.

“Well, then I’m glad I’m Vaughn,” he said laughing.

Sydney let out a sigh of relief, “Finally. Gosh, three people called and all three times I thought it was you. Gosh, it’s been like ten hours since I last talked to you.”

“Ten hours really isn’t that long…” Vaughn told her.

:love:

I'm so glad ya'll posted the sequel today
awesome start!!!
<3333

Back