One Tree Hill in Australia

Are there any Aussie OTH fans here? -_-

I love One Tree Hill, its so goo. (But not as good as Alias. ;) )

-Lucas is so hot :love:
-I dont know why people think Nathan is hot, he makes me want to vomit!
-Peyton's drawings are awsome! And i love her voice! Plus she likes DC!!! :D
-Brooke is so b****y! But she's very funny! :lol:
-I still havent figured out if i like Hayley or not... -_-

Anyways, I hope there are more Aussie OTH fans on AA!!! :woot:

Yep, i love OTH!

- Peyton... i like her, shes the cool rebel type etc, but i think she looks a bit too old for the job. I dont really like her with Lucas... im a Laley and a Brucas shipper.

- Haley... i definitely like this girl! Naley just wouldnt be Naley without her! Naley is my number one ship! :D

- Lucas... phew! He is hot as! Love to 🤤 over him... haha

- Nathan... hes okay. He looks cute at times. Especially in the rain... wont go into much detail about that since... its kinda a spoiler. Hmm.

- Brooke... shes an interesting character. I like how she flirts with Lucas; its kinda funny!

Yeah im Aussie

i love OTH

ok my view

LUCAS- Love him, he is so HOT... makes the show ( i love his glare thing he does with his eyes!)

NATHAN- Ok he was mean at first but now seems nice

DAN- HATE HIM, HATE HIM he is so mean to Lucas and even Nathan

HAYLEY- I like Hayley she is soo nice... but she should have never lied to Lucas

PAYTON- She's ok her personality changes a lot... but she is pretty cool

BROOKE- I liked her in the ep where she was stuck in the car... she was funny then... but 3 weeks later she was so mean.

Sad news for Aussie OTH fans. The ratings have been pretty bad for the show over summer, so its been pulled from the schedule with no return date set. Looks like another series to hit the shelf collecting dust. :(

Sorry for the bad news guys!

I LOVE NALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAMES LAFFETRY IZ SO HOT...ACTUALLY DER ALL HOT MAN!!! i love one tree hill:
hailey iz so sweet, brooke iz funni...peyton iz a amazing artist and im so jeaulas of her hair.lol....lucas & the hailey friendship rox..... and nathan iz just sexc..........I LOVE EVERY1 OF THEM! LMAO

hey i love love love one tree hill. i love lucas ...HOT.
and payton is me! i was freaked out when i first saw it she has the same hair as me... but better, she draws like me but much much much better, and she love the same sort of music as me... Dashboard confessional is an awsome band!!!!!!!!! one tree hill ROCKS i was sooo said that it go cancelled i brought the first season on DVD box set.

Back