One Tree Hill

Did anyone get a chance to see it? It's on the WB. I thought it was pretty good, what were your reactions?? On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best) I'd give it a ...7.5. It's not great but I think it's got a Dawsons Creek feel to it sort of, only it's focused on basketball and two guys who have the same father. If you haven't seen it you should check the wb.com for when it shows where you are and give it a try. I think it's worth it ^_^

I'd probably give it a 7 or an 8. I thought it was pretty good. I was hoping that someone would start a thread on it. I didn't watch Dawson's Creek all that much, but when I saw the show ( One Tree Hill I mean) it made me think of Dawson's Creek too. I would reccomend it. I really liked Chad Michael Murray's character. Plus I think Chad's pretty hot so.... ^_^

same with you TehpieP i didn't see the 2nd ep. But i thought the first one was pretty good. i never watched Dawsons Creek so i can't compare it to that. The only thing bad i have to say about it is its kinda slow moving like most other shows on tv. you know where only one thing really happens in each ep. i guess im usually spoiled by ALIAS where 100 million things happen. lol But i liked it im gonna watch it next for sure!

~lauren vartan

I watched the first episode and I really wanted to like the show. It wasn't that good. Liken Lauren said, the episode moved way too slow. I don't think I'll be watching it again. Chad Michael Murray is hot though....

I saw it, and it was a pretty good episode. I think they are running reruns on Sundays on The WB -- on the "Easy View Sunday" thing. I'm not sure though so you might want to check thewb.com on that for sure.

Anyways, most of the episode was about...*forgot his name* Chad's character and getting into basketball and dealing with his family and how they are going through things. And his characters brother and his relationship with his girlfriend and father.

That's about it nothing else that interesting happened, and those are just the "main" ""plot"" lines.

Even though I said I wouldn't probably watch this show again, I have been and I must say, it's kinda growing on me. I really like Chad Michael Murray's character, Lucas....don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled ;)

I thought last night's episode was good, but that was so mean how the team messed up his basketball court! And what was with his friend Hayley agreeing to tutor Nathan?! I mean, that's fine but she should have told Lucas. Why is she keeping it a secret from him and then wearing the bracelet Nathan gave her? I got mad at her for doing that. Can't wait till next week's episode.

vaughnandsydney said:
Even though I said I wouldn't probably watch this show again, I have been and I must say, it's kinda growing on me. I really like Chad Michael Murray's character, Lucas....don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled ;)

I thought last night's episode was good, but that was so mean how the team messed up his basketball court! And what was with his friend Hayley agreeing to tutor Nathan?! I mean, that's fine but she should have told Lucas. Why is she keeping it a secret from him and then wearing the bracelet Nathan gave her? I got mad at her for doing that. Can't wait till next week's episode.
I know! It drives me crazy that she kept the whole tutoring thing a secret from Lucas. What was she thinking? And why does she still wear that bracelet? Plus it made me really mad when Nathan and all those other guys "kidnapped" Lucas and threw him in that really big mud puddle. That was sooo mean! :angry2:

I KNOW!!! Why is she still wearing his bracelet?!?!?! It's like she likes Nathan or something, that's the only reason I can think of for wearing it when Nathan's not around. Even when Nathan's around she should be like no. And by not telling Lucas about tutoring Nathan, she's just making things worse. Poor Lucas... and I wanted to go push Nathan and his buds myself into the mud puddle. Poor Lucas was like all mad about it but didn't fight back or anything. He is sooo hot!

I know! He is gorgeous! And I liked it when his mom freaked out at those booster club ladies too. I was like, "Yeah! You told them!" That part was great. I can't wait till the next episode.

Last night's episode was so good. I am going to rave about it right now so don't continue reading if you don't want to be spoiled.

I loved how Lucas found out about Hayley and Nathan. I felt so bad for him how he was all to Hayley, you'll also be honest with me? and she like agreed even though the whole time he knew she wasn't being honest with him because of the hat. And good for Peyton, finally dumping Nathan. He is such a jerk, as Hayley said. That was so cruel how Nathan put in that tape of Karen and Dan in order to humiliate Lucas. Anyways, I just loved that whole episode! It was just so awesome! I think I'm really starting to consider this as one of my favorite shows!

vaughnandsydney said:
Last night's episode was so good. I am going to rave about it right now so don't continue reading if you don't want to be spoiled.

I loved how Lucas found out about Hayley and Nathan. I felt so bad for him how he was all to Hayley, you'll also be honest with me? and she like agreed even though the whole time he knew she wasn't being honest with him because of the hat. And good for Peyton, finally dumping Nathan. He is such a jerk, as Hayley said. That was so cruel how Nathan put in that tape of Karen and Dan in order to humiliate Lucas. Anyways, I just loved that whole episode! It was just so awesome! I think I'm really starting to consider this as one of my favorite shows!
I agree with everything you just said, including it being one of my favorite shows now. Sorry my reply is a day late. All the shows on the WB are a day later here than everywhere else.

I was SOOO happy when Peyton broke up with Nathan. I can't stand him! And that was so mean when he put in that tape at the party! And I can't believe he crashed Peyton's car and expected Lukas to take the blame! That is terrible!

Highlight to see, cause I am talking about what happened I totally agree!!! The entire episode was sweet! And I am so glad she finally got rid of Nathan! He is really starting to bug me! I mean the tape thing is horrible, and how he totally thrashed Peytons car!! If I had a guy like that in my life... yeah, he wouldn't be in my life anymore either :P! I'd be all "Go away and leave me alone!" >.<!!

I think that Lucus and Peyton should just hook up and that Nathan gets jealous and start going out with Hayley as like "pay back" for taking "his girl" or something. That would be interesting... ^.~

I think that would be cruel if Nathan hooks up with Hayley just to get back at Lycas. TelphieP, why are all the shows on the wb a day later? Where do you live? Oh, I forgot to mention, I really liked Nathan's mom. At least she wasn't blinded by the fact that she's his mother and admitted that Nathan's like a jerk and that she was jealous of the relationship between Lucas and Karen. That was sweet. :smiley:

I live in Michigan. It's awful. -_- I hate being out of the loop. ^_^

I like Nathan's mom too. :smiley: I'm glad that she isnt as much of Jerk as her son and her husband. And I think it would be really bad if Nathan and Hayley got together. I like to think that Hayley has the sense to stay away from that sort of thing. She would be really stupid to get involved with Nathan. She is already too involved with him. She needs to stay away. all she's doing is hurting Lukas and it just makes me mad. :angry:

Back