One Tree Hill

Aww, Haley and Nathan got married, how cute, I liked how they were laughing at Lucas when they told him. But when Dan was getting the heart attack and telling deb "You better hope I die," I was like "I hope you die too!" I can so picture Nikki coming back and killing Brooke for lying, but she could say that Payton lied to her. Deb and Keith... well, it seems like almost everybody has dated everybody...

omg i know! hes sooo cute!!! i never saw the whole movie, i really wanna see it.

I HEARD GAVIN DEGRAW ON THE RADIO TODAY AND I WAS LIKE ONE TREE HILL!! and i was driving along singing the song and it was really hot out so the windows were down and people were staring at me :blink:

Joyie said:
A little off topic but the guy that plays Jake is in MTV's The Perfect Score.
Who did he play? Darn I like noticing these things on my own, they're interesting. Maybe I saw The Perfect Score before I saw Jake?

sd6452 said:
Joyie said:
Who did he play? Darn I like noticing these things on my own, they're interesting. Maybe I saw The Perfect Score before I saw Jake?
Uhh... not sure. I just kept seeing the trailer for it in one of my DVDs... he was one of the main characters.

Joyie said:
sd6452 said:
Joyie said:
Uhh... not sure. I just kept seeing the trailer for it in one of my DVDs... he was one of the main characters.
he was the guy who planned the whole break in thing, he was the leader of the gang.

I MISS ONE TREE HILL.

In the UK weve just got to the episode where Lucas and Keith are in a car accident. While Nathan and Haley are cute i think her and Lucas should get together. There perfect for each other.

SkyGirl5 said:
i cant wait for the soundtrack to come out -- i want that song that hailey sings with Tyler hilton! :D
[post="1127065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Me too. I love that song. I DL'd the clip from when they sing it on the show but its not the whole song and its not the best quality.

Back