One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill is one of those shows that I love to make fun of yet I can't stop watching :lol:

fivetoesonefoot said:
I really missed watching my One Tree Hill this week!!!! Stupid Thanksgiving (lol Just Kidding!!!! ) :D
yeah so did I! but i heard that that was its winter break for all the WB shows now so we won't have any new ones until after Christmas!!! :(

Em

AmyLeerockergurl15 said:
yeah so did I! but i heard that that was its winter break for all the WB shows now so we won't have any new ones until after Christmas!!! :(

Em
I heard the same thing, but I am seriously hoping it's wrong. *will keep checking back every time it "should" be on anyways* I hate it when shows do this kinda junk. It's like "yeah I get to watch my shhow tonight...no...nevermind I don't. *sits in corner and pouts*"

What, even crazier than you already are? Hehe, just kidding. ;)
I'll go crazy too, most likely. Of course, I only watch 3 WB shows, but the three that I do watch all rank in my top six favorite shows.

Yeah, it's kinda pathetic that I need to see my favorite tv shows once a week or I flip out, regardless of them being reruns or not. haha :lol: Especially Alias and One Tree Hill and The OC, I watch rerun after rerun of those, haha. :lol:

ONE TREE HILL" GETS FULL SEASON PICK-UP FROM THE WB

Growth Creatively & In Key Demos Leads To Pick-Up
BURBANK, CA (November 5, 2003) - The WB Network's freshman drama ONE TREE HILL from Warner Bros. Television, which quickly grew into a hit with female teens, was picked up for the entire season, it was announced today by Jordan Levin, Co-CEO of The WB Network.

The rest of the article can be found here. I'm so happy they got picked up for an entire season, this is such an awesome show ^_^!

Don't forget to watch a new OTH this week on The WB!!! *decided to remind everyone seeing as how it hasn't been on for almost two months* Anyways, it's sure to be great. :D

it has been way too long since a new OTH came out. i hope karen comes back, so that her and keith can hook up... lol. im glad that deb kicked dan out, he's such a pain. chad michael murray and james lafferty are hot!

Did ne1 watch tonight episode of One Tree Hill? aah, finally a new one! :D that was a really good episode... although i kind of wish that luke chose peyton instead of brooke. but maybe peyton and jake will hook up... who knows? nathan and haley look so cute together and im glad that they are together. i hope dan doesn't go see a therapist so deb can just kick him out then and there... haha, and have to never see nathan again. :lol: but, i guess since he's one of the main stars, they needed him to do something on the show... so why not be the bad guy. like lauren is on alias. haha.

i watched it!!!! nathan and haley are definitely cute together. and i like lucas with brooke... peyton should hook up with jake. and gosh, i HATE dan! he's such a jerk. grrrrr. i'm so glad they finally aired a new episode though! i almost died waiting! hahaha... :smiley:

Back