One Tree Hill

aliasgirlie said:
i watched it!!!! nathan and haley are definitely cute together. and i like lucas with brooke... peyton should hook up with jake. and gosh, i HATE dan! he's such a jerk. grrrrr. i'm so glad they finally aired a new episode though! i almost died waiting! hahaha... :smiley:
I would type what I think about it, only you and I have the exact same thoughts! lol. Except for Lucas and Brooke, I think they need to cool it down they are doing stuff that they seriously shouldn't be doing...but yeah.

Wow, haven't posted here in a while. But anyway, here are my thoughts:
-I HATE the fact that Lucas is with Brooke. He should be with Peyton. I hate Brooke.
-I think Haley and Nathan are great together. I feel bad for Nathan because his family is so screwy, but at least he has Haley for moral support.
-I love Jake and he needs a girl but not one that is already on the show. After all, Lukas goes with Peyton, Nathan goes with Haley, and who's left? Brooke. I hate Brooke. I love Jake. Why would I want then to be together? They need to add a girl to the show so that Jake can have a suitable love interest.
-Karen and Keith should definitely be together whenever Karen gets back from Italy.
-Deb should drop Dan like a bad habit. He doesn't deserve any more chances. He's a selfish, arrogant ass and he doesn't deserve a wife. He should be alone.

TephieP said:
Wow, haven't posted here in a while. But anyway, here are my thoughts:
-I HATE the fact that Lucas is with Brooke. He should be with Peyton. I hate Brooke.
-I think Haley and Nathan are great together. I feel bad for Nathan because his family is so screwy, but at least he has Haley for moral support.
-I love Jake and he needs a girl but not one that is already on the show. After all, Lukas goes with Peyton, Nathan goes with Haley, and who's left? Brooke. I hate Brooke. I love Jake. Why would I want then to be together? They need to add a girl to the show so that Jake can have a suitable love interest.
-Karen and Keith should definitely be together whenever Karen gets back from Italy.
-Deb should drop Dan like a bad habit. He doesn't deserve any more chances. He's a selfish, arrogant ass and he doesn't deserve a wife. He should be alone.
I tottly agree wxcept with the Brook thing. Her and Lucas look good together dont see them lasting though especially with the previews for next week. Oh and if you go to Spiolerfix.com they have spoilers for One Tree Hill under Other Show spoilers.

ne1 see tonight's episode? that was such a great episode! :D it finally gives us a whole lot of answers as to why dan is the way he is. his dad is really a jerk. but, i can see why he rode nathan like that all this time. lucas and peyton kissed! ahh! but i still dont know if i want luke to be with peyton or brooke. but nathan and hailey are definitely the best together! :smiley: i wonder why royal was looking for karen at her cafe... why keep in touch after all these years? i really can't wait until next week's episode!!!

bsktballgurl005 said:
ne1 see tonight's episode? that was such a great episode! :D it finally gives us a whole lot of answers as to why dan is the way he is. his dad is really a jerk. but, i can see why he rode nathan like that all this time. lucas and peyton kissed! ahh! but i still dont know if i want luke to be with peyton or brooke. but nathan and hailey are definitely the best together! :smiley: i wonder why royal was looking for karen at her cafe... why keep in touch after all these years? i really can't wait until next week's episode!!!
yup one of teh best eps. I think taht Royal is keeping in touch with Karen cause he feels bad that Dan never accepted his responsiblies as a dad to Lucas. As for teh rest of your questions IDN/

If you guys get a chance go vote in the Post "Whos hotter?! One Tree Hill" I want to know what you guys think.

Alrighty, well, here's my thought's on Tuesday's episode:
-I am soooo glad that Lukas and Peyton kissed. It obviously meant something to Lukas and I'm glad. Maybe he'll leave Brooke.... (Well, I can dream can't I?)
-I continue to hate Brooke. She is keeping Lukas and Peyton apart. She is a good friend to Peyton, or seems to be, but I hate her. I just do.
-I understand now that Dan's father is really critical of him, but I still can't offer Dan any sympathy. You'd think that he'd want Nathan to have it better than he did. Obvioulsy Dan isn't that compassionate.

*sniff sniff* :( all i have to say about tonight's episode is... wah! lucas! i know ur not dead... but did the writers have to leave us with that kind of cliff hanger... now i really can't wait until next week's episode.

Yeah last Tuesday's was a pretty good ep...but I LOVED last weeks. It made me so happy! Right on TephieP!!! I despise Brooke- she symbolizes the type of people that have always irritated me in high school. Peyton and Lucas should be together- but still. They shouldn't hiding around like they are. But goodness, it's so complicated.

I LOVE Nathan and Hailey together...just as long as he doesn't get her drunk again. That was...annoying. We need a good girl on the show.

And yay for Keith and Karen. I just hope the accident this week doesn't screw it up for him.

Deb and Dan are getting a divorce! Yay! Bout time!!! Should've done that a LONG time ago sweetie. I hate that man.

There are my thoughts...finally.

OMG so im watching now and its SO GOOD...i cant believe lucas, and i feel so bad for hailey and nathan!!! EW AND DAN AND DEB ARE DISGUSTING...i hope nathan gets out of, um, jail OK!!

I'm really confused with Dan!!! I bet he's has some kind of plan... Ever notice he almost always has the same expression? And I guess Nikki's probably gonna be an evil character, I guess that's ok, One Tree Hill doesn't have many villians. But uh... not a good way to win Jake back.

I thought this show was stupid at first, but then I watched the ep where they go out of town for a game and Lucas and Nathan get kicked off the bus and then they end up bonding... so do Brook, Haley and Peyton. But then they had that stupid break where there were no new eps for like a month or so!! So I got real pissed and haven't really been watching. I saw a part of last week's and last night's ep..... but now I'm totally out of the loop. :lol:

Joyie said:
I thought this show was stupid at first, but then I watched the ep where they go out of town for a game and Lucas and Nathan get kicked off the bus and then they end up bonding... so do Brook, Haley and Peyton. But then they had that stupid break where there were no new eps for like a month or so!! So I got real pissed and haven't really been watching. I saw a part of last week's and last night's ep..... but now I'm totally out of the loop. :lol:
Ooh I like that episode! But yeah, One Tree Hill is getting more dramtic then I thought it would get.

THE SEASON FINALE!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

haley and nathan are MARRIED??? whoa didn't see that one coming!
and they lost the game... poor nathan and lucas :(
dan was a complete jerk coaching the game
go brooke and peyton!!!!!! yeah, get that biotch nikki! she's on her way to seattle far, far away from Jake and Jenny! (i really thought that brooke was being a biotch and then i was like yesssss go peyton and brooke!)
oh and ewwwwww-- Deb and Keith! grossssss
and dan having a heart attack--- ahh! i hope he survives even though he's a HUGE jerk!
and no! Lucas left! :byesad:

it really was a great episode!!!!!!!

lucas left them a note...OMG IT WAS SOOOO GOOD. when there were like, 5 minutes left i was like, oh that wasnt great and then i was like <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>woah, HOLD UP.</span> dan having a heartattack...just wow, and i hope whiteys ok!!! AND NATHAN AND HAILEY WOAH.

Whoa, I missed the finale! :(

But from what you've written:

I can't believe Nathan and Haley got married either! Eek!

And uhh... I kinda liked Nikki... :thinking:

I hate Dan! Hate, hate, hate!!!

Deb and Keith?! :o_O: :wtf:

I like Brooke.. but Peyton... ehh...

But I do hope Peyton gets with Jake so Brooke can get with Lucas... again. :smiley:

And where'd Lucas go?

Back