One word story thread compiled

I have decided that for the enjoyment of everyone, that putting the words together in an easily readable place might be a nice idea. I don't plan on adding to this until there are at least another 25 pages (this one ends on 27).

Preferably, don't reply to this, but make a replies thread instead, so this can be updated just for the story..

So here it is:

Once there twas an infamous bartender who held a cucumber. Naturally this caused much pain for vanilla PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS research. Suddenly a small rodent named Bubba ate a magic bean which exploded upon had bald feet. This time apparently my imagination was particularly nasty and fluffy. Hence, there was much money thrown at politicians just when it exploded!
Personally, I believe that gorillas can fly while singing badly. This is loco. Yesterday syphilis was killing many deformed polygons shaped outside weirdly. I ate babies. Afterwards, cocktails tequila-flavoured splashed over my leopard-skinned bikini briefs.

Ew, said Cow.

Initially Jesus killed herpes with sporks. Hero's very soul explodes. Meanwhile terrestrial lifeforms surreptiously wandered about the moors of Tunisia. Sadly, none warranted that their kind of bother.

Confused, the Baphomet stole rupees from Chuck-Norris. Amazingly losing his mind was not absolutely happening. Not at the hometown hoedown. Why this skald is sitting inside outside insideoutside as the hallucinogen wore off. Dumbfounded, Dumbledore struck a Malfoy with his lucky zweihander which garnered much unfortunate attention from the psychological disorders of monks.

Sigmund slayed a fat hog with buttered biscuts and flaming potatoes dipped between bites of flaming munchkins toes. Unfortunately, they exploded. Then imploded, and Ryuk choked on stringcheese obtained through subterfuge, only it was stale like when grandma choked on tuna scales or perhaps when this rotten threading grandma misses. Mr. Beans in Russia, there he froze in jello!

Wow said Raptor, the radioactive raptor.

Suddenly there appeared the superhero "Roachmill" who flames everyone. Dr. Tran was handing over the talking Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis to Santa Claus when suddenly a terribly

Thanks for that!

And what have we learned at this juncture?

(i) People whould try and read the preceding sentence, so that what they add makes grammatical sense. I mean, c'mon, it's actually funnier when we get it right. And,

(ii) Daax needs to stop saying "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis ". That's twice in one story and quite enough!

blur said:
And what have we learned at this juncture?

(i) People whould try and read the preceding sentence, so that what they add makes grammatical sense. I mean, c'mon, it's actually funnier when we get it right.

QFT

"Wow said Raptor, the radioactive raptor."

that is my favorite sentence in the whole thing.

I read it to my sister and she said it might have been better if everyone had tried to stick to a theme.

Back