Online Diaries

crazy spinster said:
SydB_JenG said:
Thats cool cherry...Do you ever send messages to the people telling them you read it?
yeah, i've left messages on san diego blogs and a few on the 9/11 blogs. and i've had a few messages from people who read my fire blogs.

What do most people write about in thier journals?? are most of them 14 year old girls talking about who they like and their evil teachers...things like that...?

well, me and my friends usually either talk about what's been going on with us (because a lot of the time, we don't update on a regular basis. just whenever we have the chance) or just post total random thoughts. i'd think that if someone didn't know me, they'd find my blog pretty boring. ;)

and i don't really read any 14 year olds' blogs so i wouldn't know about that. ;)
lol I see...maybe it's time I should write in mine...I think I thave one at Diaryland...this sounds pretty neat :D

SydB_JenG said:
Existentialist said:
I usually rant in my diary about various things... anything from almost getting run over on the way back from class (grrrrr  :angry: ) to politics. Sometimes it's just a daylog... a run down of my day. Or just general feelings. I dunno. I try not to write fluff though.
someone almost ran into you today! :shock: I must find this person and bite off their nipples! 🕵 :super:

:eat: <----my bowl'o'nipples...crunchay! :confused:
Naw, it was a few days ago. Oh... and i don't even think I wrote about it in my diary. Whoops. :lol:

I didn't have my online diary in 2001... but this past year, I wrote a whole big entry about Sept. 11.

Yay, another diaryland-er! :D

And yes, Sophie... we can write in whatever language we choose. One of these days, I'm gonna write an entry in Japanese. It'll be a short entry though.. :thinking:

I made one on Xanga
guess what nickname did i choose?

go read it if you want. i liked it.
but i still rather write a simple one on word.

HELP!!

I just set up an account at blogspot.com...how do I use it??

I posted, but my post just like vanished into complete nothingness. Where did it go?? :thinking:

Y'all will have to forgive me, I am totally computer stupid, so it's like trying to teach your 70 year old grandparents how to program a VCR. :blink:

But I would really appreciate any information y'all could give me. :smiley:

Oh!! I will go try that then.
Thanks Froggy! :smiley:
Also, why is it, that when I try to post...it doesn't have my "blog address" (ex: blahblahblah.blogspot.com) :blink:

In the html it says something else?? :thinking:

Also...(reminding everyone of the whole "grandparents VCR" thing) how do you "log into" your blog??

Back