Drama Only Murders in the Building

Kahuna

Howzit? 🤙
Title: Only Murders in the Building

Genre: Comedy, Crime, Mystery

First aired: 2021-08-31

Creator: Steve Martin, John Robert Hoffman

Cast: Steve Martin, Martin Short, Selena Gomez

Overview: Three strangers who share an obsession with true crime suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one.
Only Murders in the Building

Any other mystery fans? This has been an enjoyable series so far. The three main leads of Steve Martin, Selena Gomez, and Martin Short, are terrific when on the screen together. I do not listen to podcasts so I do not relate to the setting but is stil interesting.

Any other mystery fans? This has been an enjoyable series so far. The three main leads of Steve Martin, Selena Gomez, and Martin Short, are terrific when on the screen together. I do not listen to podcasts so I do not relate to the setting but is stil interesting.
I marathon watched it while I've got Hulu; temporarily at least I've got a Hulu subscription at a discount so I've been trying to catch up on some Hulu-only shows.

I thought Only Murders in the Building was pretty good also.

I'm not a huge fan of any of the main actors so it was surprising to myself that I thought the trio worked rather well. Don't get me wrong, there certainly some movies that I'm a fan of with Martin and/or Short in them, I'm just not somebody that would watch a show or movie just because they were in it. And with Gomez I can only think of one movie of hers that I've watched, Spring Breakers, and I'm not exactly in the demographic for her music fanbase. With that said I didn't know what to expect by having those three as the main characters but I've seen some really good feedback about the show.

There were a few episodes where I thought that it was moving pretty slow and seemed like it was filler. Other than that, I don't listen to podcasts so the depiction of them along with their "super fans" was totally strange to me.

If I still have Hulu when S3 drops I'll watch it as well. :smiley:

If I still have Hulu when S3 drops I'll watch it as well. :smiley:
Still have Hulu and have been watching S3. :cool:

S3 with Meryl Streep and Paul Rudd added to the mix makes for an interesting cast ensemble. The S3 finale drops today so I'll try to watch it later. Just saw the announcement that S4 has been ordered.