Only One

If only season 3 had been that way. Well at least in fan fic, a wrong can be righted. :D

My only question to Vaughn would've been. Why did you wait three days to come for her?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

that was a really goon one parter story, you're really good at this 👍

I really like all your storys!! :D

season 3 would have been really really good if it was like that

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

If only season 3 had been that way. Well at least in fan fic, a wrong can be righted. :D

My only question to Vaughn would've been. Why did you wait three days to come for her?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris
in a fan fic wrongs can be righted -- thats like my motto :lol:

and why did he wait three days? in my head i was thinking that he was trying to accept the fact that she was actually alive and also to go to the CIA find out where the hell she was etc... make shure she wasnt a double... dunno

it's taken me a while to get enough courage to look in here cause i saw the other one parter yesterday and it just said it was a companion to this but i didn't know what this was and i thought it would be a season 4/5 type thing and i didn't want to come in here and see it was season 5 and then get sucked in because it's a janetfic and that's what happens...

but luckly for me this is a good ol' fashioned fixing the end of season two fic, ah you do them so well janet :D

EDIT: ok other one wasn't a nice season 2/3 companion to this ahhhh *runs away, far far away*

that was so totally awesome! i love you r fanfics... this was bittersweet yet filled with hope, i hope that you do another part to this... great job as always

Back