Operation Blackjack.....

Hey y'all. Digital here.

I wanted to tell you guys about this weird thing that started in January 2009 called "Operation Blackjack".

It's basically just a slideshow that was published on The London Telegraph and it's about "a series of terrorist nuclear attacks on major western cities and the aftermath."

The full video of each part of the slideshow is here:

You might just think this is just a little comic with poorly made photoshop pictures but...there is something strange about it.

You see, in part five of Blackjack...there were a few hexadecimal codes hidden in several places.

In June, someone found another code that talked about a website called jackblack12.info

When you went to the website, a timer was shown, a timer that went until June 22, 2009. So, ofcourse that date passed and nothing happened but, was everyone off by a year?

lookupfellowship.com

lookupfellowship.com

Another thing is that the London Telegraph, where blackjack started well...the London telegraph has predicted things like this in the past...

Crossword Panic of 1944 - Historic UK

If you want more info on this possible Terror attack, search on google simply: Operation Blackjack.

I just posted this because I wanted to give out a warning to everyone, I'm not saying to just leave your city or anything...I'm just telling you guys to watch out for anything from June 20th to June 22nd.

-

DigitalShadowZZ

Oh great we all might die before Reach comes out
<

The internet is full of BS dont belive anything on it unless its from the BBC world News

Just to warn you cherry that the guy thats on the video had his own TV show but after telling people about this he was removed from TV. Remember that the internet lies just as much as BBC world news.

Dude the BBC doesnt lie man if it did we wouldnt be ablt to site in our reaserch papers for International Relations and my cousin is in college and the only site he can use is the BBC world news

Back