Season 5 Oracle *Spoilers* for S4

Ok i just saw this over at sd-1.net, its not big, but its something!

The staff convened as of last week, the season's being mapped out, and the S4 plots currently in the works all sound very very good. I have high hopes for S4 after everything I've heard. I'm not really going to spoil anything at the moment since things are still in flux and nothing's been written. However, I will say the following semi-spoilery stuff:

-ABC wants to run the eps consecutively starting January.

-They're planning 20 eps instead of 22. However, the premiere and the finale are currently being planned as 2 hour eps... so you still get 22 total hours of Alias.

-Lastly (and I won't reveal this just yet): You will NOT believe what Jack did. I suspect some of you wil be incredibly pissed.

Disclaimer: This info is current as of today and could change.

So D.D said its sounds good, im looking forward to it and what did Jack do, man i wanna know, we've got too long to wait! Anyway what do you guys think of it?

And Thanxs to D.D for this, looking forward to more spoilers!

I knew I couldn't stay spoiler free until January, 2005.... What could Jack have done???? AHHH.... summer speculation.....

i know carbo! there is no way im gonna be in the dark til jan.

hmmm??....ah not liking the thing about jack!!
but it sounds like the show is goin to be like it once was. im excited!

How can anybody know anything for sure yet? Do you think maybe they're just kind of tossing around ideas at this point? :thinking:

Ohh.. I cant wait till season four! I agree with whoever said Jack is turning into Darth Vader (however you spell that)... "Sydney.. I am your father.." jk.. The only thing that would make me incredibly POed (if not more because I already am) is that Jack somehow wanted Sydney and Vaughn together, because if Vaughns dad worked with Jack, then who's to say Vaughn wasn't an experiment too? I thought Jack was going to pull out a gun and shoot Sydney on the finale :bond:

yea, me too. b/c jen said it was the mother of all cliffhangers. here i am expecting for like vaughn's life to be hanging, but its was a bunch of papers. mother of all cliffhangers i think was season 2.

The mother of all cliffhangers was season 1, I nearly had a heart attack because I thought that Vaughn died! But I really wonder what is going on with Jack. I really hope he isn't on the dark side of the force, that would suck, I'd be really pissed! ughhh! just thinking about it makes me angry.

I've been thinking that maybe Jack and Vaughn's dad knew each other too. Like Jack knew about the prophecy and there is something about Vaughn and Sydney getting together and so everything was planned for them.

Anyone have any guesses about what Jack did? I have NO clue.

- Kate

hmm... thats interesting kate.
i have no clue what he has done but i can assume its something that noone would suspect and im sure its going to tear syd and jack apart.
see i really am starting to like jack and love his and syds relationship now and now im wondering if that was all a lie or cover up of jacks to hide the truth from syd whatever that maybe. ahh why did they have to throw this at us?!

I have felt that Jack was indeed working with Vaughn Sr. and Brill.... but I never thought of the possibility that Syd and Vaughn were purposely set to cross paths to fulfill the prophecy.... That will be just another thing to pi$$ me off. :angry:

Victor Garber deserves a Golden Globe for how he portrays Jack. I mean, SpyDaddy is possibly betraying his daughter and left us all screaming "WTF!!!".
I believe, that Jack did do something bad but eventually had one of his interior motives that would help Sydney unless he really went to the dark side...

Question: now that Alias isn't set to kick off until January...will it still be moved to Wednesday night? or do we even know at this point.

About the whole season finale thing....left me kinda confused not like season 2 when I couldn't sleep for like a week I was so excited....I wanna know more about these documents....does anybody know when season 3 is coming out on dvd? yeah anyways....Jack definately did something bad I mean like something worse than Project Christmas bad...can't wait to find out what it is.. and how Lauren knew about it......Maybe Jacks the head of the Covenant!!!! that would be kinda cool...anyways yeah.

Melissa ^_^

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
Question: now that Alias isn't set to kick off until January...will it still be moved to Wednesday night? or do we even know at this point.

About the whole season finale thing....left me kinda confused not like season 2 when I couldn't sleep for like a week I was so excited....I wanna know more about these documents....does anybody know when season 3 is coming out on dvd? yeah anyways....Jack definately did something bad I mean like something worse than Project Christmas bad...can't wait to find out what it is.. and how Lauren knew about it......Maybe Jacks the head of the Covenant!!!! that would be kinda cool...anyways yeah.

Melissa ^_^
Alias S3 DVD's will come out in September.

I have felt that Jack was indeed working with Vaughn Sr. and Brill.... but I never thought of the possibility that Syd and Vaughn were purposely set to cross paths to fulfill the prophecy.... That will be just another thing to pi$$ me off.

I was just saying the same thing the other day, for some reason i think this may happen, it might bwe another road block in the S/V relationship -_-

D.D i see that your around, do you have any info for us, please, a little hint on that Jack thing??

DeputyDirector said:
Mad bout Alias said:
D.D i see that your around, do you have any info for us, please, a little hint on that Jack thing??
Hey Mad bout Alias. :hi:

I can't comment on the Jack thing just yet. :shh:
Nice to see you around D.D.... Hope to see you lots the closer we get to season 4.... Looking forward to 8-ball chats and script pages....I won't be able to stay spoiler free until Jan. 2005. ;)

Back