original 'Outer Limits' on SciFi next week

screenersam

This is news, Vincenzo, NEWS!
Monday 03/30/09; the Sci Fi channel will have a mini-marathon of original 1960s Outer Limits episodes. Among them; 'The Inheritors' (2-parter with Robert Duvall); 'Demon with a Glass Hand' (Robert Culp), 'The Invisibles', and others.
got me dvr set!!!

'Outer Limits': greatest tv aliens & monsters show of the 1960's

Monday 03/30/09; the Sci Fi channel will have a mini-marathon of original 1960s Outer Limits episodes. Among them; 'The Inheritors' (2-parter with Robert Duvall); 'Demon with a Glass Hand' (Robert Culp), 'The Invisibles', and others.
got me dvr set!!!

Hello Screenersam, DEMON WITH A GLASS HAND is one of my most favorite episodes, magnificantly acted by Mr Culp in that wild tale set in the future.

I really liked the aliens and monsters that were featured in each episode, the special effects and music score still hold up even today. I highly recommend renting all of the episodes and have your own marathon, commercial free. I recently borrowed a friend's vhs tapes, I saw five episodes in a row, besides watching the Robert Culp episode, I also enjoyed: KEEPERS OF THE PURPLE TWILIGHT, FUN AND GAMES, THE GALAXY BEING and THE EXPANDING MAN.

I also enjoy the Kolchak tv series and the two Dan Curtis films featuring Darren McGavin, quite often last year in fact.

Back